• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2TMM: Level Pack (In Development)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, running is so interesting, you must press one button... SRB2 is a platformer, not a speed freak hold-forward-to-win game,

Isn't it obvious?
I want more than just running through wide, open space -- which is apparently what your levels are made up of.

I'm not seeing the "wide open spaced" areas at all in these screenshots (except that one with the bridges thats not even halfway done).
This is the first level and I'm leaving area for the player to move, and not having to dodge everything in their path. (that comes in later levels/areas)
I'm not saying empty areas are "a-ok" but I'm saying that I don't want this to just be dodge this and dodge that level.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the "wide open spaced" areas at all in these screenshots (except that one with the bridges thats not even halfway done).
Yet you said you're aware that there's empty and open areas in the level?
Incomplete or not, it shouldn't be full of running (and a long bridge of running is stupid).

Incomplete or not, it shouldn't be full of running (and a long bridge of running is stupid).

I just stated that it wasn't completed, which means there's more to come than what you just saw in that one screenshot.

Kyasarin said:
Yet you said you're aware that there's empty and open areas in the level?
By me saying I'm aware of it, I'm saying that I know that it needs to be fixed instead of left alone. I'm working on it still.

Looks very bland to me, not much detail or interesting things in the screenshots.

Better?
srb20022.png

they do not want a little help, at least I can give you idea.
Pac says?

Running through wide, empty space is good if it has detail at the edges/in the middle that don't harm the speed but make it look cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back