WarioWare D.i.Y. (WiiWare/DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh Glaber. You make the best games! :o

Did you use other peoples sprites? And, is the Mario jumping sound the only jump sound you can use?
Edit:OMFG.. he made a SRB2 microgame. XD
Edit2: fff... it was a music thingy.

I could have used a different sound, but I wanted one that worked as a jump sound.
The SRB2 Micro Game is currently in the WIP stage. (It's based off of the TGF version)

Last edited:
Anyway, I made two Sonic games so far(planning to make more original ones...), My friend code for DS is

0818-6451-9131

Added, (mines is in my signature)

edit: does anyone else notice the minimum of memes in the D.I.Y forum ingame?

Last edited:
This is TOP on my WANT list. I'm getting it as soon as it comes out. Plannin' to make a few SRB2-based ones, too, so keep an eye out. :3

It seems hard at first but after you learn how it's really quite easy.

EDIT: Just made another microgame, it's based on Sonic 2's Metropolis zone....(still planning to be original soon...)

Last edited:
In certain ways. Yes, you do have to account for everything that could happen with your set of actions (which could be a big problem, depending on the game) but it's no harder to make something fun than, say, mapping in SRB2DB.

Of course, if you try to make a beat-em-up or something, you miiight run into a few problems coding that.

(On a related note, Kyasarin, pleease add my friend code? I wanna see that game you made.)

Of course, if you try to make a beat-em-up or something, you miiight run into a few problems coding that.

???

Just make 3 linked objects which defines the health and turn each switch on when the actor gets hit

Now code me a combo system. Not to mention enemies with good AI, all in fifteen objects, five events each.

See? Problems!

Now code me a combo system. Not to mention enemies with good AI, all in fifteen objects, five events each.

See? Problems!

I saw that you did it, and so far no problems in it (unless you mean freemove problems)

IIRC on the JP version's Theme Game #5 there was a M.U.G.E.N type game listed that worked with no error.

Pff, that AI wasn't good, and there was no combo system to speak of.

Also, can I get a video or something of that mugen-type game?

I only have, like, 4 spaces left on my shelf to make games. D: That's because my dad and my brother play it. They each have their own box on the Game shelf. Also, what's with this "Timerless Template" that I keep hearing about?

Also, what's with this "Timerless Template" that I keep hearing about?

Timerless template is for boss stages mainly.
Infinite time until the player loses or wins. The only down about it is that you can only stay between the time area for timed events

Hey, I got the game! :D PM me for my FC

And yeah, I've been hearing about this Timerless Template too. M'interested. XD

I just downloaded Glaber's timerless game and altered it. They're all timerless anyway.

And Virt, you let your family take up your precious game space? O.o If nothing else, you could do what I've been thinking about doing and

1) Copy your games to DIY Showcase
2) Copy Showcase save file to SD card, move onto computer
3) Remove games from Showcase save file to make room

I haven't actually tested it, though, so it might be a good idea to test it yourself beforehand. ;)

(Speak of the devil, I still need to get my Wii code up so you guys can get all my GREAT games :3)

Last edited:
I only have the DS version though, NOT THE WIIWARE ONE. I also have a Timerless Template if anyone wants. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back