Who's getting a DSi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah crap I forgot golden sun, but I bet you saw that at E3 anyway.
while I will admit the ds doesn't have the best graphics around (it still has some good ones however.) but it still has brilliant game play as seen with twewy which does things a psp isnt be able to do.

So while the psp is better at graphics, some ds games are better in game play.

crazy escape said:
Ah crap I forgot golden sun, but I bet you saw that at E3 anyway.
while I will admit the ds doesn't have the best graphics around (it still has some good ones however.) but it still has brilliant game play as seen with twewy which does things a psp isnt be able to do.

So while the psp is better at graphics, some ds games are better in game play.

The DS graphics are fine. Its the Dsi's the bug me. DSi was a big update to the DS franchise, why not better graphics?

:SonicMaster: said:
What's the point? It's not going to make existing DS games have better graphics.

Err... To have DSi have backward compatible with older DS games and make a new handheld altogether? :p
The DSi already makes some of their best games on their system not to be played. :(

Mystic said:
Honestly, the lack of a GBA slot is a deal-breaker for me. I actually use that GBA slot to play GBA games. If I need to replace my DS I'll buy a DS Lite instead.

That's my line. If it wasn't for that I would be interested in a DSi.

Autosaver said:
The DS graphics are fine. Its the Dsi's the bug me. DSi was a big update to the DS franchise, why not better graphics?
Yea I know what you mean. Way I see it ((and this is obvious)), the point of the DSi was to attract more than just the average consumer, by that I mean people who are tech crazy, etc.

But really, it's just a bandwagon. Kid addition. which is what I see of it since percentage of consumers seem to be kids around ages 8-14(?) Which is still obvious that they are it's life blood, but they're opinions don't matter unless they can point out the flaws we can see, which do since the older/experienced consumers help improve.

The DSi is just a kid version of the iphone, minus the calling capabilities. As for improved graphics, I think it would be similar to the game gear's battery life when it came to using all that power. So I think that's the reason they left it out. That or...graphics didn't matter, like I said. But whatever the reason, I have to agree with you.

Updates = No homebrew = No Quake, DooM or Emulators on the go = Fail.

I'll stick to my lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back