What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said GHZ, not GFZ.

I'm not even sure how well the Genesis games would take you reversing the level design. I can't imagine it not being doable, given how advanced ROM hacks have gotten, but still, it'd take quite a bit of technical know-how.

From my experience it's mostly tedious work. Though it depends, is he just moving the signpost or remapping the entire act in the opposite direction. The latter obviously being more difficult, along with necessary custom/flipped graphics.

Well, if that's the case, someone did it with all of Sonic 1 about a year or so ago. Though, they intentionally didn't alter the level design much at all.

It sounds like he's doing the exact same thing as the hack I described and not all that difficult either.

Finally starting to understand FL Studio. Messed around with it a bit today and am reworking a very old song of mine. So far I have the intro pretty much how I want it.

EDIT: UPDATED Dream Delusion

The setting is supposed to be like a faded dream or memory. At the beginning, there is something playing in a person's memory, perhaps in a more physical form, a monitor. There is a corrupted file that is trying to play, but it's fading out and being overrun by static. There's a big flashback moment and the listener hears the original version of the file/memory/dream.

Last edited:
I just started a map from scratch, I hope to work on it over the next few weeks and see what other will think if I put it in the editing thread from there.

Well, my OLDC level Heaven Meadows is scrapped. Now i'm making OLDC level with my sister- Mountside Cottages.

I'm trying to get off my lazy ass and find things to make that people will like. Like Physical items. I'm thinking of making a Portal gun which has been done by everyone, and the long fall boots, now that I have a sander and such.

Currently have a lot of plans for other things to make and no real hierarchy on what to do next.

Also I'm trying to get stuff done so that I can post it on my site that is bone dry.

Been building my Games Programming assignment up, the image below doesn't look like much but there's jumping, collision detection, particle emitters, abilities and it supports up to 4 players. And yeah, that's a pacman sprite, we were given this atrociously bad skeleton to use and I ended up tearing most of their code out, but I have yet to find some decent art assets to make it look pretty. Really need to, sadly finding a full spritesheet of platformer sprites isn't exactly easy.

30_11_12_19_41_07.png

I'm working on: furea (my anime show)
a level for the contest,
and a nights wad :3

I tried making this, but I've run into too many problems and now I can't be bothered with it anymore.
tumblr_mevkqfmFDH1r6o0zfo1_1280.png

tumblr_mevkqfmFDH1r6o0zfo2_1280.png

tumblr_mevkqfmFDH1r6o0zfo3_1280.png

tumblr_mevkqfmFDH1r6o0zfo4_1280.png
I'll let you guys work out what it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back