Mystic Realm v.4.4 (scr_mysticrealm.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was pretty funny to play, because in the port's boss maps there were 2 robotnicks and one had spikeballs. Also there were messed up skies. Of course thats lvlconv's problem.

And yes I did read your mind. *Brick'd*

Mystic if you ever EVER port this wad to the 2.0 and make some changes to it, please change the final boss. Maybe make a custom boss?

Mystic if you ever EVER port this wad to the 2.0 and make some changes to it, please change the final boss. Maybe make a custom boss?

He was doing it for a time, but I forgot if he cared about it anymore. Anyways, it was going to be a straight, no frills port. No changes or anything.

I DO wish that he would fix the inconsistent GFZVINES with GFZROCK texturing in Emerald Coast.

Hey Mystic, Is it possible to convert this to 2.0 with lvlconv.exe? Cause if it is, don't be surprised if I end up doing it. This is an awesome mod, and my personal favorite, too. *looks at glaber's previous post* Don't answer that. Clearly you can.

Last edited:
... *looks at glaber's previous post* Don't answer that. Clearly you can.

Except I do my conversions manually. Through SRB2 Doom Builder. Though in the case of this mod, the level structures are ported through that program curtsy of Blue Warrior.

Me, I'd just extract the maps, run them through the level converter, and import 'em back in, then fix any things that wouldn't work in 2.0, regarding scripts and such.

EDIT: SLumpEd CAN do that... I think... Can't confirm though. I'd have to try it myself WHEN I FINALLY GET lvlconv.exe TO WORK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back