• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Thingus-Character WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeck Jims

Oh, THAT guy...
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
New Character wad In progress. I decided to try and make something from scratch and I'm Pleased with how it turned out so far. Right now I have the Front walk, Back walk, and Back-side Walk frames. Done. Please comment and suggest, I still don't know what his ability will be.

scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

scaled.php
http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg839/scaled.php?server=839&filename=thinchar.png&res=gal

Pretty cool, glad you are not making a Sonic character wad, but may I suggest removing the glow from around him? And maybe for an ability, flying foward using slowfall.

Well I think it sort of fits, if it looks like a glow than he's an Space Creature! Cause I have NO clue what he is.

Well, if you plan on keeping the glow, then I suggest making it a bit bigger on the character select picture, as I can barely see it.

Gimme twelve minutes to fix up that shading.

PROTIP: Pillow Shading is a bad, bad thing.

But as for the design and everything else, I like it.

EDIT: Reshaded it, but it looks bad with the outlining.
vcxv.png

Last edited:
The foot that faces toward the screen in the front-diagonal frame should be altered so it's less vertical and more horizontal.
If you look at it in rotation, it looks like his foot suddenly "jumps" in that frame and returns to normal in the next.

Ability? If you can SOC, allow him to shoo-oh wait, you can't do that anymore with the nerfed system, can you? Nevermind, then. But it's good to see how well this is coming along, Jeck! This might actually be worth downloading for me when it's out.

Don't you mean pinga-*SHOT*
Anyways, looks great. Original, interesting, decently sprited, and not a recolor = me downloading! I can't wait to see if you SOC an ability.
(or i can soc one :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back