• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I cant decide what character to attempt to make

what character should i try to work on? i can't decide

• shadow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rouge

• cream

• kirby with ball power?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i go w/ cream. lately i have gotten into her a lot. i REALLY dont recommend rouge unless ur an exelent sprite maker. ive seen some really ugly rouge sprites and i now dont like her that much.

Mystic said:
Hehe. It's Donnyku's. He's not done with it, yet, though. Otherwise I'd have it on the Addons section already, duh =P
Mmm, I remember how long it's been in the making... Do you remember that old semi-release thing where it overwrote sonic?

Oh, and while I'm on this subject with kirby... What power would he have? It's fairly easy to program in an enemy-eating power and multiple jump abilitys based on each one, but noone's gonna do THAT... so what'll it be? Oh, and don't you dare say it'd be hard to program, cause I'm a programmer and I've had experiance with that kind of stuff. :D

Oh yes, I just double posted. That sucks.

Wow...a three month bump. People are going for the gold apparently...

Anyhow, I'd love to see new sprites, and since this topic is now alive again, I see no reason to lock it.

i just hope that the kirby sprite will come out really good. i hate the kind of people who says: "this sprite looks like hes grabbing a bubble... ill use it". and it turnsed out to be a pretty lousy sprite

Recently I've been just deleting the post that the bumper made, but there are way too many here to delete, really.

What I find hilarious is that everyone's still responding to a topic made by someone who hasn't posted since he made this topic.

Once apon a time there was a *bump* who had a *bump* on a *bump* for the *bump* festival. He thought that he could *bump* everyone into *bump*ing that *bump* would *bump* the contest. He went too all the *bump*s and tried to make sure that *bump* were not *bump*ing for *bump* other than *bump*. He pulled out a *bump* and threw it in the head of an old *bump*, who fell down *bump*. *Bump* went to jail, where *bump* was later *bump*ed by his *bump*mates.

The End

You bumped the topic.

Anyway, so they won't say this post didn't have any reason, I'd like to see a Kirby wad if the person who MADE THE TOPIC IN THE FIRST PLACE will ever come back. I don't think he will, because this post was made a long time ago. Kirby would be awesome because people would be sniped down by a pink ball of fluff. :D

Mystic said:
Wow...a three month bump. People are going for the gold apparently...

Anyhow, I'd love to see new sprites, and since this topic is now alive again, I see no reason to lock it.

Well at this point, it's been bumped about three times. That's frikken enough.

Whoever made this topic is not sincere, so stop talking about him.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back