Idea

you could totes make a megaman character like from 8bit death match and instead of guns like with tails guy you could give him the weapons i recommend the weapons from the 1st game though they're a classic

you could totes make a megaman character like from 8bit death match and instead of guns like with tails guy you could give him the weapons i recommend the weapons from the 1st game though they're a classic

Tails Guy is based about Doom Guy, not megaman.

i know that but what im saying is if he made one 1st person shooter what could stop him from making megaman and his weapons from 8bit deathmatch ANOTHER mod of doom btw

Character Creation takes a shit ton of work, and you shouldn't really request character mods, at least not here. Make your own 100 sprites lol.

Well, time to put him in the Hangar.
srb20611.png

This is actually a really good character, not gonna lie. And to echo the above posts that mention the feature, rocket jumping is extremely fun.

Well, time to put him in the Hangar.
srb20611.png

This is actually a really good character, not gonna lie. And to echo the above posts that mention the feature, rocket jumping is extremely fun.
How did you manage to put this character in a Doom map?

By copying and pasting the assets and such into a SRB2 wad. It's pretty simple, actually. (And I might end up making the entirety of Knee-Deep in the Dead.)

By copying and pasting the assets and such into a SRB2 wad. It's pretty simple, actually. (And I might end up making the entirety of Knee-Deep in the Dead.)
So you basically ported the maps from Doom into SRB2? I'd be curious to see that entire episode in the game

I'd like to report that when you die in the void with this character in a Multiplayer Co-Op Special Stage, it straight up crashes the game (might try to recreate and screenshot it later).

Still, such a fun character to play as, gotta love that Rocket Jump.
I'd honestly rate it 5/5 (for some reason I can't rate it the old fashioned way so I'll go with that).

EDIT: It's actually when you try to Rocket Jump on any Multiplayer Co-Op Special Stage.

Sem título.png

This is what pops up.

Last edited:
Quick question?

So you basically ported the maps from Doom into SRB2? I'd be curious to see that entire episode in the game

I know this isn't the editing help forum but is there a way to put stuff like the hanger in the mobile port of srb2?

I know this isn't the editing help forum but is there a way to put stuff like the hanger in the mobile port of srb2?
From what i know, Yes. You can, actually. But you need to Download the finished version (or a demo version) of E1 from DOOM 1 mod and THEN put it on the Mobile version's add-ons folder.

but...i dont wanna play as tails guy...i just wanna be doomguy in srb2................
also the mod crashes each time i try to load it
not that it's your fault i just dont know why

Love it so much ! good job ;) but i advise you next time when you will update this mod update too tails sprites from v2.2 ! it will looks better and stronger :)

Last edited:
How to have the best experience playing with this addon:
Step 1: load this, the cacodemon character addon (which also replaces 1 music track) and the gibs addon
Step 2: type "tunes _super" in the console

Attachments

• srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
  • srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    434.8 KB · Views: 128
  • srb20007.gif
    srb20007.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
  • srb20008.gif
    srb20008.gif
    525.7 KB · Views: 165
  • srb20011.gif
    srb20011.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 122
  • srb20014.gif
    srb20014.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 113
  • srb20015.gif
    srb20015.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 125
I know this is a really old addon and that there's likely going to be no more work put into tails guy, but I thought I should leave this warning message here anyways:
WARNING: ...ag/Characters/VCL_TailsGuy-v1.2.pk3|Lua/Lua_TailsGuy:122: attempt to compare nil with number
stack traceback:
...ag/Characters/VCL_TailsGuy-v1.2.pk3|Lua/Lua_TailsGuy:122: in function <...ag/Characters/VCL_TailsGuy-v1.2.pk3|Lua/Lua_TailsGuy:78>

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back