Ultimate Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come ON!
I know what the ultimate cheat REALLY does...
srb20001.png

srb20000.png

It mixes up the graphics CRAZILY!
However it only works when you have added the SRB2JTE wad and used the ultimate cheat in-game, and once per time you load it though...
I added the inverted pallete wad, then added the srb2jte wad to get this effect!

That's total BS. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd have a powerful enough computer to run in 1280x768 OGL, not 320x200 Software. Not to mention, you wouldn't take a screenshot with the console taking up 3/4 of the screen.
I'm telling you, it's a new level.

And besides, in those screenshots, you can clearly see that a file has been added.

EDIT:

However it only works when you have added the SRB2JTE wad

Okay, I admit that was just stupid of me.

Tapika the fox said:
Come ON!
srb20001.png

srb20000.png

However it only works when you have added the SRB2JTE wad and used the ultimate cheat in-game, and once per time you load it though...
I added the inverted pallete wad, then added the srb2jte wad to get this effect!

Uh dude, that's caused by adding srb2jte.wad. That's all it takes.

O_O

O RLY?!?!?!?

I WAS THE THOT IT WUZ REEEL!

If you have doubts, check the source. It refers to nothing. At all.

Draykon said:
Tapika the fox said:
Come ON!
srb20001.png

srb20000.png

Uh dude, that's caused by adding srb2jte.wad. That's all it takes.

Actually, if you put Tapika's post into Word or Notepad or something, it reads:

you load it though...

You wanna make a good hoaxe? Copy srb2.srb, select one of the maps where there's something strange, and build a wierd piece of scenery around it.

Lostgame said:
FoxBlitzz said:
Too bad it gives a fake FOF error if you try to do that.

Yeah, another reason why 1.09.x sucks ass...

After the eight update of 1.09.3, I started loving SRB2 again, not caring anymore about -noresetplayers. If they could just add a superability function or something like that, I would sooooooo love SRB2 again. Just as much as I did with 1.08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back