Ultimate Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the cheat has no effect except for closing SRB2.

It probably is programmed to do that.
It probably is a trick.

No, really, using a series of hacks AJ has released, I can get Ultimate Cheat to run on my box, but it's excruciatingly slow. As I've stated in a previous post, we're not expecting it to be capable to run on PCs for some time (I've not the funds to get another 3x7800 GTXes to test to see whether Quad SLI would make a difference),

--
Johnny

Code:
FUNCNORETURN static ATTRNORETURN void M_UltimateCheat(int choice)
{
	choice = 0;
	I_Quit ();
}

Wow, it just quits! See?

Way to ruin it. You guys are dicks. :/

I mean, come on! Telling the poor guy it quits? That's just low. Spaz16, just keep messing around with your computer's performance settings, and you'll get it to work.

Yeah, stop trying to hide the secret. It's out, everybody knows that the Ultimate cheat gives you the Secret Level. But the level is so awesome, that we need super computers. :/
Also, don't believe that code Alam posted, it's fake.

Indeed - if you notice, they've attempted to produce an ANNOTATED version of the C file to mislead you (or have modified their EXE so as to not run the code and potentially crash their PC, which I've done on many an instance), so please disregard this; just be patient, I'm sure computers will one day be powerful enough to run it. ;)

--
Johnny

Are YOU sure you just aren't trying to mess with us again Johnny? there is no secret level, hell I've looked in all the .dta and .srb stuff.

It doesn't need resources because the level is generated using an incredibly complex algorithm that only supercomputers can currently handle without crashing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back