TNG2W!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

TNG2W!

http://www.sepwich.com/lotr-srb2/tng2w/

...don't know what it is?
Well, Hotdog003 and I have been thinking, and decided to make something to help this community.
TNG2W, hosted on hotdog's site, is a resource for beginner wadders to learn the ropes of all the aspects of wadding.
It is 100% editable, and will help many people here learn the basics of wadding, as well as many other techniques!
It is currently in a sub-beta mode right now, but we thought we should release it so we can get more people editing it regularly.

Have fun!

Please, PLEASE help, guys! The more people we have on this, the easier it will be for someone new to this stuff to get started.

Remember: It's for the n00bs.

Yeah, Spazzo has a point...
You might notice the Special Level Effects page, which we hope to have all of the linedef & sector types so that even experianced wadders can go there to find out what a cetrain linedef does or something. A newbie would probably stay away from that page.

EDIT: This is an index on how to make wads, not a showcase for them. Please don't put your custom mod in here...
*pokes Akira*

Sonicfan93: Please post something *usefull*. Remember, we have the power to block your IP address from the site.

Just keep that in mind, OK? Thanks. :wink:

So? I'm not even using my cpu at home. XD!!!!!!

The reason I said that on your site is cause someone can delete all the links.

Sonicfan, I'll remind you that you can be permanently banned from these forums if you do not shape up. There are expectations of you after being unbanned, and you certainly do not appear to have learned anything in the past 2 weeks.

If you can't prove you've changed at all, you'll end up rebanned, and you'll be right back where you started.

Plus a few paces back, since once you're banned a second time there's no being UNbanned.

I'm sure he'll get better, though. Usually when you're presented with a warning like that you start to acknowledge everybody else's expectations.

Sad, he always goes "You can't ban me, I'm not on my computer at home! XD" as if it actually made a difference...

In my opinion, Sonicfan is a lost case... :roll: When Tails92 told me that he posted on our forums (it was a joke, but anyways, I didn't notice it initially), the first thing I did was check it... (Hey, Tails92, a question, since when does Sonicfan post in a Spam forum, eh?) Do you know his conduct in other forums? Exactly the same as here... Is more, he stolen the SRB2-Playah avatar for the SFGHQ forums... And his page? Identical as his conduct... And with a stupid clock that is always next to the mouse :?

PS: isn't better make another topic for talk about this?

PS2: Sonicfan, a topic is completely different to a subforum :P I know what you tried to do, but that's not a subforum, definitively...

Sik said:
PS: isn't better make another topic for talk about this?
PS2: Sonicfan, a topic is completely different to a subforum :P I know what you tried to do, but that's not a subforum, definitively...
Wow, the PlayStation and PlayStation 2 had subtitles that said stuff about topics and subforums?

A ton of people have, actually, some of those people being:

- Digiku
- Mystic
- AlamGBC
- Akira
- ...Sonicfan93(all of his entries were deleted)
- Arf

And thats just listing a few :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back