A quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never really a noob, just a newb. Heck, I'm still pretty new.

Hmm. Well, whatever. Maybe that's because I just became a teenager.

I noticed many people here are either in the 10-13 range or in the 16-19 range. YOU HATH FORSAKEN THE 14 AND 15 D:

Not if the 10-13ers get banned for n00bishness beforehand. D: (Which is exactly what's been happening to the likes of Sonicfan*NumberICan'tRemember* and such.)

I'm 13, and I'm mature. Look at Bigboi! We (and probably others) are in the 10-13 range! I doubt I will get banned at all, much less before I turn 14.

Nuu, I wasn't talking about you or Bigboi, you guys are cool. D: I'm talking about people like Sonicfan and Shadowsfollower.

JJames19119 said:
Nuu, I wasn't talking about you or Bigboi, you guys are cool. D: I'm talking about people like Sonicfan and Shadowsfollower.

Yes. It's not about age, it's more about intelligence. It's really more of an innate thing.

Roboashura said:
I'm 13, and I'm mature. Look at Bigboi! We (and probably others) are in the 10-13 range! I doubt I will get banned at all, much less before I turn 14.

I may seem immature by swearing and all, but I've been trying to cut that out. I can be very mature for my age when I want to be.

Actually, Jason, you're forgetting what a comma means.

1+5 divided by 2, times 4

(1+5/2)*4
(1+2.5)*4
3.5*4

Or maybe he was TRYING to say 4((1+5)/2)? Which is 12, BTW.

Although, given the comma, I'm guessing Mystic's more right.

I agree with Mystic, I was just studying OoO in Pre-Algebra, as a basis for algebra. By the way: One/Two step equations are easy as pie. :P I'm the only one in my class that gets it, including the girl I have a crush on, who sits right across from me(desks touching and all). OoO is not hard, just do PEMDAS.

While Mystic is correct in his interpretation of the comma, ShadowHog has the actual result correct last I checked. :P But believe who you will, the more confuzing this is the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back