Sometimes when I'm hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta said:
In SRB2 JTE, what's the music that plays when you're Super Sonic? I think I've heard it somewhere before...
Bad Religion - Supersonic.

Delta said:
And also, is there a way to make a new boss in the game? I don't mean different animations for a boss (like replacing Eggman with Bowser), but like creating a different boss with different weapons and stuff. Is that possible?
Yep. SOCs.

To get the black chaos emerald...

...type objectplace on in the console then press (p) to search the black emerald when you find it press (a) to copy and the objectplace off to get it! :wink:

Special note: you can get all the emeralds with that trick 8)

Is there a command that lets you see all the map numbers in a WAD that's been added? On the SRB2 main page, it shows the levels go up to 23, but when I play in SRB2, certain map numbers can't be found.

Not that I know of, though there should be a feature that shows the level name and the map number of all the available levels in the game. Go suggest it or something.

Re: To get the black chaos emerald...

Roberto said:
...type objectplace on in the console then press (p) to search the black emerald when you find it press (a) to copy and the objectplace off to get it! :wink:

Special note: you can get all the emeralds with that trick 8)

Heheh, but you can't get the Level Select and Mario Koopa Blast unlockable, nor any other when you do that. It's called modifying the game, you cheater :P.

Then can someone help me with mapskipping in the March-April 06 contest wads? It says on the site that it goes up to 23 levels, but in my game it won't let me view any level past 9. What's with that?

you have to do Map mapXX
XX being the map number, so if was map 1 (like GFZ) you would do MAP MAP01 in the console

for cirtain games (like CTF or match), you'd have to add "-gametype <Gametype Number or name>

so for match, it would be:
MAP MAP90 -gametype match
and for CTF, it does the same thing (MAP MAP80 -gametype CTF)

I knew that already, but what I'm trying to say is that if for example I add a WAD that has 23 levels in it, the game won't let me mapskip past the 9th one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back