• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

TehPuertoRicanSpartan's Sandbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then tell me, what's the point on playing your "mod" that replaces all rings with Eggman monitors if you can just use Ultimate Mode and screw every monitor?
You're forgetting one cruicial ​thing.
Ultimate mode CAN NOT be used in multiplayer.
This mod can be though

Fine, I'll do it myself.

Christmas Sonic Q&A:
Q: Why?
A: No reason, I just wanted to do this.

Q: Will he have Cross--
A: Let me guess, CrossMomentum. No. He will NEVER have XMomentum support because legacy characters never have one, nor my future mods. Legacy Espio broke the law that they never did. Instead, I'm going to add Anti-XMomentum measures on Christmas Sonic and my future mods.

Q: So what did you add?
A: I put Thok Example by CobaltBW. Don't worry, it's reusable. I also put Footsteps support code by Gomynola. It's reusable too. And I/O support for HUD switch code. Also reusable.

That's all for Q&A, be patient until it's released!

Last edited:
Fine, I'll do it myself.

Christmas Sonic Q&A:
Q: Why?
A: No reason, I just wanted to do this.

A: Let me guess, CrossMomentum. No. He will NEVER have XMomentum support because legacy characters never have one, nor my future mods. Legacy Espio broke the law that they never did. Instead, I'm going to add Anti-XMomentum measures on Christmas Sonic

there was never a law that makes no sense

532750804d2d1887152bb6d64bea385e.png

That means I'm planning to port Sonic Adventure DX to v2.2!

(and yes, this is 100% true)

Gotta take care of Christmas Sonic and porting Sonic Adventure DX!

(credit to GXP3000 for the HUD code, since Rafael said it's reusable)

Attachments

• srb20050.png
    srb20050.png
    59 KB · Views: 153
A: Let me guess, CrossMomentum. No. He will NEVER have XMomentum support because legacy characters never have one, nor my future mods. Legacy Espio broke the law that they never did. Instead, I'm going to add Anti-XMomentum measures on Christmas Sonic and my future mods.

I don't see the need for the obvious spite for someone else's mod here, frankly. But that aside, I'd like to remind you of Submissions Rule 7 (https://mb.srb2.org/announcement.php?f=68&a=45) before you put anything in your mod intentionally breaking compatibility with another mod on the mb just because you don't like it or its author. Maneuver now and avoid a bruh moment in the future!

So, since Sonic Adventure DX port is now throwing SLADE errors at me every time I selected the THINGS lumps, this port is now canceled.

Still working on Christmas Sonic, I got a planned release date. I won't tell you if you ask.

Christmas Sonic now has XMomentum support! Just wait for the proof to come out.
Post automatically merged:

Here it is, let me know if you like it!
srb20047.gif

Last edited:
LOL

cant you also just make the life sprite bigger?
Well, this mod is now on hold due to virtual class. And if I get permission from the creator of 2.2 UglyKnux to use his HUD lives, I would make GIFs of the added gasp and ride sprites.
I don't know who made 2.2 UglyKnux anymore because it's currently taken down...

So I was planning to make Java's mascot Duke for SRB2K, so I created a paper of it. Not only that, but it's also my first time drawing it.

Attachments

• CamScanner 04-21-2021 09.07_1.jpg
    CamScanner 04-21-2021 09.07_1.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 99
I'm just excited to show you Duke's signpost concept! Remember, it's for SRB2K only, so don't "brag" for the SRB2 version.
And sorry if it's poorly drawn, I'm just not good at drawing.

Attachments

• duke signpost concept.png
    duke signpost concept.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 100
Started working on the sprites! Keep in mind that they are unfinished.
1619296464981.png

I finished A1 after pain and stress!
1619323333224.png

Last edited:
New CSS artwork for Christmas Sonic! Sorry, I haven't posted in almost 2 months. Anyways, hope you enjoy this CSS art!
(and yes, it's upscaled through waifu2x-multi)

Attachments

• Untitled9_20210610171135.png
    Untitled9_20210610171135.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 101
The progress is getting slower because of too many adventures and errands.

The progress is getting slower because of too many adventures and errands.
And with that, Christmas Sonic will be released...Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing style.

And yes, I have adventures and errands in real life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back