• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

More Bots

I've been busy lately and haven't been able to keep up with everything that's been coming out. I haven't thoroughly examined buddyex yet, but from what I've seen so far I believe that it fulfills the primary purpose of this mod.

Until further notice, this mod is cancelled.

Don't bump old threads for cancelled projects unless you have something significant to add. "Please continue this!" doesn't count :p
THIS IS WHAT I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE! now i can feel like i have friends
Post automatically merged:

This is accurate. I've been enjoying it so far, but there's still much I need to do.

Excellent! Hardcoded versions should be far less expensive than scripted bots.
dude don't stop this project. iiiiiii nnnneeeeeeeedddd iiiiitittititititi

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooo

Oh and plus I think foxbot and buddyex are different than your multibots mod, foxbot you need to create more windows to add a bot, and buddyex it's feature addbot to but they're not count as real bots/player and you can swap between but if you still not going to work on it I understand,

Last edited:

Hey, I got good news and bad news

Good news, there is a mod already out where you can add bots ( look up buddy EX)

Bad news, this specific one is probably cancelled

So I suggest you use the one that's already out

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back