Silver Shiver Zone, an Emerald Hunt and Match/Tag Stage! (scmt_silvershiver.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectorious

Certified synth whore
This stage is a result of a challenge I set myself to fully complete a level in one week, as I usually spend way to much time designing my levels. This stage was originally just for Match and Tag, but it's also now an Emerald Hunt stage too!

attachment.php

The stage has a decent size to it too, so feel free to explore it all while in a game!

The Emerald Hunt stage also comes with 4 collectable Emblems if you feel like it! 1 for completing the Zone and 3 related to Record Attack.

The Single-Player campaign starts on Silver Shiver Zone as well, and the Match/Tag variant of the map is added to the rotation too, so it's not limited to just the Level Select!

Thanks to Snu for helping me out with the Skybox and converting the stage to an Emerald Hunt version.

Attachments

• srb20001.jpg
    srb20001.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 871
  • srb20003.jpg
    srb20003.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 699
  • scmt_silvershiver.rar
    3 MB · Views: 765
  • srb20002.jpg
    srb20002.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 734
  • srb20000.jpg
    srb20000.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 630
Last edited:
An incredible map! I can't believe how much fun I had looking for those emeralds! The match variant allowed for some very interesting battles which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Amazing work! Welcome to Releases!

I had a lot of fun looking for the emeralds, but I found that they tended to cluster near the center of the map more often than not and didn't have much chance to explore on my first few runs through. The ones on top of the trees are really hard to reach as Sonic, but I managed to get them in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back