Sorachi's Character Pack

[Character] Sorachi's Character Pack v4

This was originally a release of Asha and Pepelogoo, but now it's a pack containing all the characters I have made myself for SRB2Kart! Back when I first released Asha and Pepelogoo I planned to have my own pack someday, and here it is.

So far this pack contains 4 characters, with more to come...eventually.

SorachiChars_StatCards.png

SorachiChars_01.png
Asha
Monster World IV
Speed: 4 | Weight: 4
The main heroine of her game and one of the fated legendary heroes of the Wonder Boy series, Asha is generally average stat-wise but slightly favours handling and acceleration.

SorachiChars_02.png
Pepelogoo
Monster World IV
Speed: 6 | Weight: 1
Asha's amorphous companion is also joining the race, despite the fact that it can't even reach the pedals with its stubby feet! It's pretty speedy, but very easy to knock off the road.

SorachiChars_03.png
Jenny Wakeman / XJ-9
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Speed: 7 | Weight: 8
A robot built to defend Earth from all kinds of threats, Jenny wants to live a normal teenage life and have some fun. Her robotic build makes her very heavy and difficult to control, but she can still drive as fast as she can fly!

SorachiChars_04.png
Jirachi
Pokémon
Speed: 4 | Weight: 2
This mythical wish-granting Pokémon is usually awake for only one week every 1,000 years, but has decided to spend that time racing! Its part-Steel typing adds a small amount to its light weight, and has near-balanced speed and acceleration.​

v1 (20-05-2021, INITIAL RELEASE)
  • Now a full-fledged character pack, with Jenny and Jirachi added!
  • Updated Asha and Pepelogoo to v1.1:
    • Minor sprite alterations, and fixed a mistake with Pepelogoo's steering wheel for side views.

Special thanks
  • Arrietty - Spriting assistance for Asha.
  • Superjustinbros - Providing an asymmetrical turning template for Asha.
  • The Sounds Resource - A source for some of the sounds/voices used.
  • All those who offered feedback and suggestions.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Thank you SO much for doing this. I never would have expected to see Asha and Pepe as characters in this. You're awesome :D

SorachiJirachi updated Sorachi's Character Pack [v1] - NEW: XJ-9 and Jirachi! with a new update entry:

Now a character pack!

It's been a while, but this two-character pack of Asha and Pepelogoo is now a full-fledged character pack with the addition of two new characters: Jenny / XJ-9 from My Life as a Teenage Robot, and Jirachi from the Pokémon series!

In addition, Asha and Pepelogoo got a small update to 1.1, with a few minor sprite alterations and a mistake with Pepelogoo's steering wheel fixed for side-view sprites.

Read the rest of this update entry...

SorachiJirachi updated Sorachi's Character Pack with a new update entry:

The Meggy Spletzer Update!

Today we have another new character to the pack! Only one this time, and she's been the most difficult to make so far. Meggy Spletzer from the SMG4 YouTube series joins SRB2Kart!

View attachment 110239

In addition, Lumina and Void have both been updated with cleaner voices and some small sprite touchups. Special thanks to Spazcakes for removing the background noise for these two and for Meggy!

SorachiJirachi updated Sorachi's Character Pack with a new update entry:

The Springtime Spooks Update!

v4 of my character pack is here, and this time I've added three characters to the pack! This time we have Papyrus from Undertale, Vivian from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and...an Item Box?!?

View attachment 117305

In addition, Jirachi has received an update to improve some details such as the mouth on the normal rotations and eyes on the goal sprite, as well as fixing some small sprite errors that have been there for years.

What a about the T.U.F.F. Puppy Character?

- Dudley Puppy?

- Kitty Katswell?

Attachments

• ddsxpbd-ab9d2a54-7811-41ac-b15d-24da1eed07f2.png
    ddsxpbd-ab9d2a54-7811-41ac-b15d-24da1eed07f2.png
    453.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Kitty_Katswell.png
    Kitty_Katswell.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 6

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back