I need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so im putting this under help because i need to know this

so my sister was playing in silvers sf94 server today and someone by the name of sagree somthing came and started spamming and cussing at them so they kicked him. he rejoined 2 times and the 2nd time he said somthing about hacking their server so they banned him then later hypone came into the server and started shit with them and said he'd hack them if they didnt un-ban him. they un-banned him and the first thing he said to them when he joined back in was how his friend can hack servers and they'll hack them. now i wanna know, isnt threatening one of the main rules NOT to break? they went in and just attacked them really. i hope someone else understands why im upset with this. i thought this wasnt aloud and if this keeps happening i dont think ill be coming back to srb2 because this is the like 4th ot 5th time my sister told me someone either harrassed her on there or started a fight with her on there and i read the chats from the game and shes not lieing. so i want this to end or else theres gonna be a problem. and i wanna make sure that all the shit those 2 did is against the rules. oh and the also both threatened to report silvers server which is totally unfair because sagree called him a fatass, a dumb ass and he cussed at all of them. i seriously want this to end.

silver has also told my sister that i belive sagree apologised. now i dont really mind that and im happy one of them had the guts but i would still like to know the rules on this because hypone flipped for no reason.

Last edited:
Threatening to hack an SRB2 Server =////= actual threat

Something against the rules would be something like this: "If you don't un-ban him from your server I will come to your house, murder your family, and pee on your grave".

The correct decision would have been to ban any and all troublemakers. If somebody tells you he'll hack your server, he's talking out of his ass. You don't need to be concerned that he might actually start hacking, because he can't and won't.

Also, could you please start using capitalization, punctuation and a spell checker. Your posts are really tedious to read.

Sorry my computer doesnt tell me whats wrong and whats not anymore for some reason but im working on getting that thingy that caps it all. Its not MY server its my sisters FRIENDS server I'm just pissed because I dont need people being mean to her or her friends and I wanna know what i should do next time. thanks for the help tho.

Sorry my computer doesnt tell me whats wrong and whats not anymore for some reason but im working on getting that thingy that caps it all. Its not MY server its my sisters FRIENDS server I'm just pissed because I dont need people being mean to her or her friends and I wanna know what i should do next time. thanks for the help tho.

What the-

I didn't even-

At least lemme-

*facepalm* Man what's wrong with you? If the computer doesn't tell when you're wrong throw him away and buy another. That's the #th time you write a thread like this one. It can't be read. Nice try.

And Sagree, if you really did that, stop being so immature. You look like a toddler, and I added you as a friend in Sky's forum before reading this thread, so I'm deleting you right away.

What the-

I didn't even-

At least lemme-

*facepalm* Man what's wrong with you? If the computer doesn't tell when you're wrong throw him away and buy another. That's the #th time you write a thread like this one. It can't be read. Nice try.QUOTE]

hmmm I have something to say. But do you want me to make it a lie and all nice or say it how i feel? cause I'd be glad to express either.

hmmm I have something to say. But do you want me to make it a lie and all nice or say it how i feel? cause I'd be glad to express either.
Hey hey hey, keep your temper there! :D

I think his point was that what you write is very hard to understand. I can understand that, you don't have the best grammar, and stuff like that can bother people, especially when you're trying to explain something hard like you were originally. We're not trying to be mean, but sometimes we really can't understand what you mean. You might want to try and work on that a little bit, it'll be worth it in the future for you, in school right now and in jobs later. Kim didn't have to be sarcastic about it though, if that's what he meant to do. No point in getting all vicious with each other.

And Kim, I find it funny that you were getting down on someone's grammar, because yours isn't always the greatest either. ;)

And Kim, I find it funny that you were getting down on someone's grammar, because yours isn't always the greatest either. ;)
Kim has better grammar than RikkiandSparkey.

These threads should stop being posted, because as SpiritCrusher said,

The correct decision would have been to ban any and all troublemakers. If somebody tells you he'll hack your server, he's talking out of his ass. You don't need to be concerned that he might actually start hacking, because he can't and won't.

What? That was Kankio. He uses my username and threatens to hack people. I never did a such thing. I would never hack anyone. He quit using his username, Kankio, and just uses mine. I'm trying to get him to stop. I'm sorry about this, RikkiandSparkey. Kankio WILL be punished. He told me he made a "nice visit" to Silvers server, but I didn't expect this.

What? That was Kankio. He uses my username and threatens to hack people. I never did a such thing. I would never hack anyone. He quit using his username, Kankio, and just uses mine. I'm trying to get him to stop. I'm sorry about this, RikkiandSparkey. Kankio WILL be punished. He told me he made a "nice visit" to Silvers server, but I didn't expect this.

well I'm glad someone's taking care of this...

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Kim has better grammar than RikkiandSparkey.

These threads should stop being posted, because as SpiritCrusher said,
well when i ask a question at least you know weather its a question or not. I'm sorry that i dont have perfect grammar. I guess thats just part of being a KID.

You know what else is even more funny??? Everyone on the internet these days they never get along welp who cares.For anyone that dosnt respect that welcome to the internet!!

Funny how this "hai someone threaten to hack mah sisters friends server" topic turned into a "Learn to write English correctly." topic.

That said, I don't know how is this topic not locked yet, cause as SpiritCrusher said, there's nothing more to add to what he said.

Pretty much, and also, everyone is bringing their personal stuff into it. Like "omg my sister blah blah blah" and "he was mean" and stuff like that. It drives me insane, and you know what? Most people on the internet couldn't care less about your life.

Also, something that could help with this problem would be integrating usernames and passwords into the game, IF that was possible. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back