Bringing back MD2S

Void Animates

Just a guy who loves... EVERYTHING!
I wanted to use MD2S for SRB2 when i first got it but it was broken so i want to bring back MD2S in the next update. I am still waiting for Logan McClouds Models for 2.2.

I wanted to use MD2S for SRB2 when i first got it but it was broken so i want to bring back MD2S in the next update. I am still waiting for Logan McClouds Models for 2.2.

That is normal...
2.1 Models don't work on 2.2.

MD2s still work in SRB2 2.2. 2.1 models don't work in SRB2 2.2 due to format differences.

Wait until they are ported over.

I ported some of Jeck Jim's saturn inspired 2.1 md2s and they work! Some have the animations corrupted a bit, i also treid porting the high poly models, sadly, they dont work.

Link? because im very Very VERY noob in porting 3d models

Pretty sure we're not allowed to post unofficial 'ports' of things that we have not been given permission to port. Jims chose not to port his old models, so you probably shouldn't hand out or ask for ports.

And just in case you chose to say it again in your defense- being 'noob' at porting 3d models doesn't give you permission to go and ask others to hand them over. If you want old models, you'll have to port them yourself.

Ported A Model

Link? because im very Very VERY noob in porting 3d models

i just downloaded the 2.1 models then replace some code from the md2.dta file from 2.1, to the models.dta from 2.2,

[ PLAY/SONIC.md3 3.0 0.0 > PLAY2/SONIC.md2 3.0 0.0]

I called the player file [PLAY] from 2.1, to PLAY2 for 2.2.

And no link!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumb Edit: Remember when i said that the Highpoly models dont work properly? Well, i actually known how to properly port md2s, i ported jeck jim's 2.0 sonic model.

STILL, no link.

And yes, i ported the Super Form

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back