md2 models keep disappearing

bread

The models keep disappearing every take I step
zNUlHG2
w3IR061

Last edited:
OUTDATED AUTOPSY REPORT, IGNORE THIS: You're using models that are specifically made for 2.1 and expected them to work fine, which they don't, in fact.

Wait for the up and coming 2.2 update Jeck is cooking up. You're probably gonna have to wait for the first 2.2 patch, tho.

UPDATED AUTOPSY REPORT: "Models in 2.2's official release cause major gameplay impacting graphical issues, Which is a major factor in why my release is being held back." These are the words of Jeck Jims. Basically, models are broken in this release in general. They disappear, reappear and fuck things up.

AGAIN, looks like you gotta wait for 2.2.1.

Last edited:
OUTDATED AUTOSPY REPORT, IGNORE THIS: You're using models that are specifically made for 2.1 and expected them to work fine, which they don't, in fact.

Wait for the up and coming 2.2 update Jeck is cooking up. You're probably gonna have to wait for the first 2.2 patch, tho.

UPDATED AUTOSPY REPORT: "Models in 2.2's official release cause major gameplay impacting graphical issues, Which is a major factor in why my release is being held back." These are the words of Jeck Jims. Basically, models are broken in this release in general. They disappear, reappear and fuck things up.

AGAIN, looks like you gotta wait for 2.2.1.

Yes, I've answered this question many times, I know how to swap and make animations for srb2 and other games, and I tried just follow the animation pattern that the last version is providing, and I can't just make them work.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back