After downloading the files, put "models.dat" and "/models" in the same folder as SRB2, then open srb2 and go to video settings and set render to OpenGL, after that go to OpenGL settings and pick the recommended settings Jeck is putting in the images above.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Do you mean the monitors are facing the Camera all time? If it's that, it is because the game displays monitors and other objects with 1 rotation frame both in software and OGL with models.
Okay, but compare the monitors' screens back to back. Especially Tails' 1-Up.

Hey, is anyone else getting these weird 1 frame flickers when playing with models where it looks like a portion of the model stretches off for a single frame? it doesn't seem to be affecting game play but I wish I knew the cause. I also wish I could get a screenshot but it seems to happen at random and I haven't been able to get it to happen while recording a gif.

V1.0.2 Small Patch correcting an oversight with Eggrobo for the battlemode mod. Download just the 1.02 and merge with your files if you already had v1.0 or v1.01.

question: Will Metal Knuckles be added in a future update (since there's Metal Knuckles model from Sonic R)?

Okay, but compare the monitors' screens back to back. Especially Tails' 1-Up.

I'm pretty sure it's related to perspective, cause I took some screenshots and this is what happened (his screenshot makes it look like a perspective problem, so I might go for that hypothesis.):

Np3v77A.png

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Hey, is anyone else getting these weird 1 frame flickers when playing with models where it looks like a portion of the model stretches off for a single frame? it doesn't seem to be affecting game play but I wish I knew the cause. I also wish I could get a screenshot but it seems to happen at random and I haven't been able to get it to happen while recording a gif.

It is something the game just does, because it uses something called interpolation, which creates "nonexistent" frames, so the animations look fluent. But if you don't like it, you can just disable it with a command or at settings/OpenGL/model interpolation.
Also, you might have to use the recommended settings which are shown in a image above; I don't doubt you it's at settings/OpenGL/model interpolation/always.

After downloading the files, put "models.dat" and "/models" in the same folder as SRB2, then open srb2 and go to video settings and set render to OpenGL, after that go to OpenGL settings and pick the recommended settings Jeck is putting in the images above.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Do you mean the monitors are facing the Camera all time? If it's that, it is because the game displays monitors and other objects with 1 rotation frame both in software and OGL with models.

Yea but WITCH FOLDER remember this is my first MD2 I need to know Witch Folder!!!

Im just going to say it.
I absolutely love the Sonic model.
While yes, the other models are pretty good too, Sonic's model just stands out more.

I don't exactly know what it is, but it's so good!
attachment.php

You completely had me on this one, excellent job!

Attachments

• srb20266.jpg
    srb20266.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 2,900
I don't wanna be a bother... but... why are the model animations stuttery?

https://imgur.com/a/bApGSX6

This wasn't happening before...
Am I dumb, and didn't notice?

Problem Fixed, Nevermind! :)

Last edited:
Quick question, how do I edit the animations on the md3 file to be what I want it to be? Or do you not want us doing this kind of thing with your models?

Quick question, how do I edit the animations on the md3 file to be what I want it to be? Or do you not want us doing this kind of thing with your models?

I am just gonna answer how to make animations...
So, you start with having Misfit 3D models first, and then edit each frame using the tools the program provides. Not gonna TEACH you everything and neither here, since it's kinda off topic.

I found a bug where the team monitors used their modern variants, even though I didn't have the addon loaded. See the attached gif. This happens with both team colours, even though i only recorded the blue monitors.

Attachments

• srb20354.gif
    srb20354.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 280
Back