• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

Your avatar looks just as generic and awful as the screenshots you presented earlier in the thread. It is not "cool" like you seem to think it is.

I can't scan images, so I made that one with just some luck in MSPaint. :-I

The problem isn't something that will be fixed by improved art quality. The problem is that the CONCEPT is awful. It's yet another god damn yellow Sonic with changed clothing color and other changes that are summed up by the fill tool. If I had a dollar for every time I saw someone post something exactly like that to the forums, I could retire and have servants serve to my every whim. Nobody wants to play as your original character do not steal.

Heaven forbid nobody comment on your joke within 15 minutes. This is a forum. It takes a while for people to read threads and comment on what they want to respond to.

I would release it if I could figure out what frames the Crawlas use.

POSSA0
POSSA2A8
POSSA3A7
POSSA4A6
POSSA5
POSSB1
POSSB2B8
POSSB3B7
POSSB4B6
POSSB5
POSSC1
POSSC2C8
POSSC3C7
POSSC4C6
POSSC5
POSSD1
POSSD2D8
POSSD3D7
POSSD4D6
POSSD5
POSSE1
POSSE2E8
POSSE3E7
POSSE4E6
POSSE5
POSSF1
POSSF2F8
POSSF3F7
POSSF4F6
POSSF5

These are the Crawlas's sprites from srb2.srb

I would release it if I could figure out what frames the Crawlas use.

We have a wiki, you know.

21FOiAb.png

9tGVwyd.png

f29eHb9.png

ofNRfXQ.png

PTKURlg.png

...I swear there's a reason I'm doing this.

Last edited:
God that looks freaking hilarous, and kinda reminds me of piggy backing in Donkey Kong Country 2. Would be great for using your friend as live ammo at robots or other players.

Hmmmm.... I have a weird thought about D00D's "Art":
Hats? HATS IN SRB2?!

Please do not tell me SRB2 will be like TF2 all over again... *shot*

Anyway, major update on my Genesis Pack, which if I can I may just post it on editing or something to keep updates better and more frequent, all I know is it would never pass submissions since it is simply music.

Anyway, lots of new songs added and a few redone.

-Doomship
-Dusty Wasteland
-Arid Canyon Act 2
-Techno Hill Acts 1 & 2 redone
-Aerial Garden Acts 1,2,3, & 4 redone
-Red Volcano and Infernal Cavern Redone
-Egg Rock Act 3 (Metal Sonic Race) Redone
-Spring Hill
-Pipe Towers
-Egg Rock Act 2 Remix

...just to name a few. There are probably some others that I did/redid that I have cannot remember, so there is that. I will update the wad soon to have all these new and redone genesis mixes soon.

Anyway, still to do:
-Some misc. multiplayer themes
-Arid Canyon Act 1 (again, I just cannot find something I am happy with on this one)
-SRB1 Remake still needs full support, I might go ahead and just take from actually original versions of the songs where I can, I don't know, I just do not see the same quality in the SRB1 remake midis as the SRB2 midis.
-Various V.2's I will do here and there for fun.

Anyway, as soon as dropbox finishes uploading, the songs and WIP wad will be updated for download.
The WIP wad has finally been uploaded, so all the new remixes and the wad are now available in the link on my signature.

Last edited:
srb20181.png

srb20182.png

srb20183.png

srb20184.png

srb20185.png

Standing sprites have been finished, now to do all the who-knows-how-many other sprites!

Progress!

I present to you,
srb20022.gif

KO.T.E, the amazing Russian Cossack Dancing Echidna!

on a less important note, he has a walk animation for his side frames, and a jumping animation.
srb20023.gif

srb20024.gif

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back