send me mods please

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
i want some mods (for the most recent version duh) and i dont know what to pick, GameBanana mods or SRB2MB (Message Board) mods idc, i need mods to play but not that sonic exe mod

i want some mods (for the most recent version duh) and i dont know what to pick, GameBanana mods or SRB2MB (Message Board) mods idc, i need mods to play but not that sonic exe mod

Are you begging for someone to make a mod for you? If so, that's 100% against the rules.

...If it's something else, then you can go around here and try to pick the mod that works best for you. The best character mod you can possibly be happy with is Modern Sonic.

Don't go in the SRB2 page in GameBanana though. There's lots of crappy ports and stolen characters on there. I absolutely do not recommend going there. However, the other Sonic sections have lots of amazing mods to choose from (even if some are a bit...crappy).

I just want people to send links to random mods here (on the message board) so i can play them

You can just look through the "Releases" threads of the MB and find/download whatever catches your eye. Asking for links to mods when you are already at the place where they are makes this a counter-intuitive thread.
There's even a Forum Jump feature at the very bottom of the webpage if you don't want to do so much clicking to navigate between sections.

It's fine everyone, move along. A thread like this wouldn't and didn't warrant a tempban on its own, just to be clear in case anyone was confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back