• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Paper Mario for 2.2.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, it's him. Paper Mario will be folding his way into the SRB2 universe, and he'll have white outlines!

[INSERT SCREENSHOT HERE, FOR I SHALL IMPORT SPRITES AT A LATER TIME]

Wahooooooooooo-

Attachments

• Untitled64_20200806183132.png
    Untitled64_20200806183132.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,006
Why is Paper Mario here?

STORY:
uhh because I want to lma-
DUUUH, Paper Mario just got his flipping ability from Super Paper Mario, but when he tried to flipp into the 3rd dimension, he kind of succeeded... Except he's in Sonic's dimension which is 3D. And for some reason, Paper Mario can stay in the 3rd dimension forever. This means that Sticker Star, Color Spash, and The Oragami King never happened, and Mario word kinda sorta plunged into darkness while he was gone. Classic Paper Mario! Always flipping into the wrong dimension with no way of going back and failing to save the world from plunging into darkness!

Last edited:
That’s pretty neat, I always wondered how a Paper Mario like character would play in a game like SRB2, then again it’s seems like I wonder how a lot of characters would play in SRB2

Why is Paper Mario here?

STORY:
uhh because I want to lmao

He flipped into the wrong dimension :eyes:

Why is Paper Mario here?

STORY:
uhh because I want to lma-
DUUUH, Paper Mario just got his flipping ability from Super Paper Mario, but when he tried to flipp into the 3rd dimension, he kind of succeeded... Except he's in Sonic's dimension which is 3D. And for some reason, Paper Mario can stay in the 3rd dimension forever. This means that Sticker Star, Color Spash, and The Oragami King never happened, and Mario word kinda sorta plunged into darkness while he was gone. Classic Paper Mario! Always flipping into the wrong dimension with no way of going back and failing to save the world from plunging into darkness!

Eh... I don't like it... The "he flipped to hard so he's in SRB2 now" doesn't work to well... I think it's a tad lazy but whatever. Hmm... Let me try it!

So eh... My take:
Some random badnik discovers the "Mario Story" book in some abandoned local in gfz and steals it because it thinks it can serve Eggman in some way (remember: the book has an entire world on it) and brings it to him, during the way some pages fell out, in one of them Mario was in it! Falling down from the book and in some unknown landscape (Gfz 1) where everything look too 3D for his liking, Paper Mario has to recover the book and its fallen pages to return to his world and end another adventure!
Oh and in his way he meets Sonic and the gang but that doesn't matter.

Well what do you think?

Last edited:
I've honestly lost all motivation to continue making this character. I don't think I'll be going back to this character soon... :/

And thus, we’ve forgotten how to fold paper into boats, and the sail towards delicious mod making unties...

Sad, but I like the motivation and still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back