Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Mine's a mix of both art from a friend of my character Snowy (Based on the rendition I made of him in the forces OC maker) and a token style we're going for in a Sonic DND currently themed about Sonic Chronicles that I'm supposed to be running. Gotta try and get back to work on that.

my pfp is actually one of the pieces of artwork i made of my character, hibiki. normally this is the part where i go into lore stuff but i'll just leave it with "he's mean"
(not gonna lie i think it might be one of my favourite pieces i've ever drawn, though it isn't nearly my best lol)

My avatar is... A Sonic recolor.
It's because I usually use the Green color in SRB2 netgames.

Right now its the Master of Unlocking achievement within the Flash game called Super Crazy Guitar Mania Deluxe 4.

If memory serves me right - you get it upon unlocking every regular song.

Mine is a brown recolor of metal Sonic that I made on my own with an Android pixel art animator and I feel like I might change it up a little so it's not just a metal Sonic recolor but I'm a lazy person so it might never happen.

My avatar is the Character Select art for a character I'm working on. It's based off an official SRB2 Metal Sonic render, just flipped and with the color stuff.

My avatar is the Character Select art for a character I'm working on. It's based off an official SRB2 Metal Sonic render, just flipped and with the color stuff.
For those who don't know, I think the character he's referring to is Metal Anyone.

My avatar is a letter N in a circle with some gradients. The letter N is green, because green is my favourite color. The avatar was made in GIMP.

mine is simple...i gave Bakura from "Yu-Gi-Oh!" a black "Sombrero", a green scarf and a smoking pipe (the pipe is just to give him some class, the rest i gave him is because i'm mexican and i saw many characters from different animes with mexican stuff)

Mines Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal 4, I may not like TM4's pre rendered 3d stuff but I like his base design in 4 so I use it anyway.

its from ernie bushmiller's nancy
more specifically the sept. 24, 1967 strip
GIVE NANCY A READ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

bushmiller-ernie_f.jpg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back