This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I found a bug with Rock Thrower. Even though it's supposed to cost 10 rings, it only takes away 3 rings when you use it. Also it doesn't damage enemies.
And another thing that happens is that for some reason you instantly get hurt if you Hammer Drop with Battle Mod on.

Last edited:
in the orignal monster ver without the maniabbitys mod he can double jump and wall jump so the hummer jump ll be good if it on custom 1

Okay so here's some weird things I've found while testing this guy out:

1. He seems to hurt himself with his Hammer Drop in battle mode - This is a problem for obvious reasons

2. I'm not sure if this is intentional but he seems to ignore hurt plains if he can hammer drop through them despite still taking the damage It's weird but I don't think it's the worst of the problems.

3. Hammer drop just doesn't work on Solid FoFs. This is a big problem in general.

4. His battle mod Ability seems to work fine but the ring drain from using it doesn't reflect the actual cost. It costs 10 rings to use this ability but the ability itself on expends 3.

These are all the problems that I've found. I think this character wad is pretty fun otherwise, just needs some work done.

Attachments

• srb20020.gif
    srb20020.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 257
  • srb20021.gif
    srb20021.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 244
  • srb20022.gif
    srb20022.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 299

1. He seems to hurt himself with his Hammer Drop in battle mode - This is a problem for obvious reasons

2. I'm not sure if this is intentional but he seems to ignore hurt plains if he can hammer drop through them despite still taking the damage It's weird but I don't think it's the worst of the problems.

3. Hammer drop just doesn't work on Solid FoFs. This is a big problem in general.

4. His battle mod Ability seems to work fine but the ring drain from using it doesn't reflect the actual cost. It costs 10 rings to use this ability but the ability itself on expends 3.

These are all the problems that I've found. I think this character wad is pretty fun otherwise, just needs some work done.
I did the 3rd one on GFZ1

and the hammer drop ll be good if it on custom 1

Or I dunno, maybe Spin? There's nothing mapped to Spin in the air yet.

in the monster ver without the mania mighty mod he can double jump and wall jump and with the mania mighty mod the double jump is replace with the hammer drop and it s now hard to wall jump

in the monster ver without the mania mighty mod he can double jump and wall jump and with the mania mighty mod the double jump is replace with the hammer drop and it s now hard to wall jump

But if the wall jump stays mapped to the Jump button while the Hammer drop is mapped to Spin wouldn't that get rid of that problem?

But if the wall jump stays mapped to the Jump button while the Hammer drop is mapped to Spin wouldn't that get rid of that problem?

I think hammer drop is fine mapped where it is. It was his double jump ability in mania I don't see why it can't be his double jump ability here. You just need to show caution when using it. As much as I like the wall cling in concept I think it should probably be scrapped. It interferes with his flow quite a bit if you ask me. Zanda_Sama had a neat idea with hammer drop that I think would be cool if it was implemented

I think hammer drop is fine mapped where it is. It was his double jump ability in mania I don't see why it can't be his double jump ability here. You just need to show caution when using it. As much as I like the wall cling in concept I think it should probably be scrapped. It interferes with his flow quite a bit if you ask me. Zanda_Sama had a neat idea with hammer drop that I think would be cool if it was implemented
اhammer drop ll be good on custom 1 and the double jump ll be a double jump and i think put the wall jump on spin is a bad idea

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

no hammer drop ll be mapped to custom 1 so the wall jump ll be eazy

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

MAN553 IS ON DISCORD HE S NAME IS segment ATTCAK

اhammer drop ll be good on custom 1 and the double jump ll be a double jump and i think put the wall jump on spin is a bad idea

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

no hammer drop ll be mapped to custom 1 so the wall jump ll be eazy

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

MAN553 IS ON DISCORD HE S NAME IS segment ATTCAK

Wouldn't Hammer Drop being mapped to Spin also make wall jumps easier? Wall jumping is mapped to jump, so there wouldn't be a problem if Hammer Drop is mapped to Spin. I don't really get what you're trying to say here.

Hmm. You've got a point there. Not sure if Hammer Drop would be prioritized over the shield ability or not and I don't know if it should prioritize over it or not. I guess that makes sense.

(Whoops forgot to quote)

Honestly I kinda miss SSNTails' old artstyle.

Now that we have Mighty and Ray, we can say that we got the entire Sonic Mania Plus roster in SRB2 (we just need the Encore mod back and this will be perfect).

I actually think that Wall Jump is OK mapped to Jump, and Hammer Drop should be mapped to Spin, but Shield abilities should take priority over it
The Double Jump actually doesn't interfere with the WJ, so it's a possibility...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back