StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update!

StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update! v2.1

this is what fehn was supposed to be (but different), good job in this and i hope i can see more projects like this in the future

Oh, dude! This character's really fun to play! The dive definitely gives me Super Mario Odyssey vibes with the whole dive-jump-dive combos you can pull off, though it's a lot easier to do with Skip.

Plus now it's just satisfying to defeat each and every enemy for scrap to make powerups, even if Skip has a harder time with fighting. I'll have to test this character out in multiplayer sometime to provide golden monitors to everybody! (Though I'd need people to not steal my precious scrap if that was the case... I guess it's self-balancing!)

EDIT: It just occurred to me that the dive-jump-dive is literally just Hat Kid's moveset and how did I not see this earlier aaaaa

Last edited:
srb20002.gif
I love this

smug dancing

The idea is certainly interesting, and the design is adorable.

But I'm getting issues. I load up the mod, with and without others, and I can't access the crafting menu. On top of that, I can't even use the flashlight.

Some warning about bad argument #1 "addHook". Any ideas about what this is?

Some warning about bad argument #1 "addHook". Any ideas about what this is?
You can fix that by updating your copy of SRB2 to version 2.2.6. New features for mods are frequently added in patches so it's good practice to ensure you're running the latest version of SRB2 before downloading any recently released mods.

You can fix that by updating your copy of SRB2 to version 2.2.6. New features for mods are frequently added in patches so it's good practice to ensure you're running the latest version of SRB2 before downloading any recently released mods.

Many thanks, friend!

Imagine this being a reskin of Mario.
Mario can dive mid-air, and so does Skip.
Skip and Mario cannot spin dash since they do not have the default ability.
That's all the similarities I've found so far.

Imagine this being a reskin of Mario.
Mario can dive mid-air, and so does Skip.
Skip and Mario cannot spin dash since they do not have the default ability.
That's all the similarities I've found so far.

no
this was inspired by AHIT

The diving reminds me a LOT of A Hat in Time, which is a good thing. Very much going to enjoy playing as them for this alone, I think~ xP

Truly amazing character. 10/10. I can't help but feel like I'm playing Super Mario 64 with Skip's move set sometimes! Skip for life!

I've played with this fella for more than 5 days and I can surely say that the way the Crafting Menu works is astounding, to say the least.

But how the heck can he collect so many scrap and never get a speed decrease? That's a question I made with my mind for now.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back