• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Krew™'s exe mods

Considering Top Down's camera style and the way it's played. I wonder if someone might make a Super Mario 3D World Mod for it.

The Mod itself damn near represents 3D world: Tight Camera, Bubble Ability/Respawn, Top-Down Perspective, and even awkward platforming. Who needs a 3D world Mod when this entire .exe is based mostly off of it?

There's a very small chance that the mod might have a mario-related bonus level, I have a small feeling that it might be true.

Thats like mario dawning a wario suit.... ohwait.... I can think of 64 DS things wrong with that.

smashbros_3DS-646x519.jpg

Did everyone die all of a sudden, or what?
Unfortunately, most of the dev team was killed in a tragic accident involving a steamroller driven by a distracted driver playing Smash Bros instead of watching the road.

A team of highly trained necromancers is currently slacking off playing Smash Bros, but will eventually get around to resurrecting the dev team.

Last edited:
Is this foreshadowing a Smash Bros. exe mod?

This will never ever happen in the history of SRB2. Ever. If it does happen then all hell will break loose.

...also i would be forced to make jasper for it and no one wants that

#Jasper4Smash

I think it's not a bad idea to make an SSB style exe mod. It can turn out to be pretty awesome.

brains.png

braaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnsss....

Note: We had a totally cool area designed, but our lawyers didn't allow us to show overly heart stopping content, so we had to apply these dumbfounding filters.

Last edited:
Um... Sorry, I don't understand what I am looking at. Can someone please explain this to me?

It looks like a cool background...

Um... Sorry, I don't understand what I am looking at. Can someone please explain this to me?

It looks like a cool background...

It's not a background. Basically it's something that they are currently working on but do not want us to completely know so, they censored it. I can make out some stuff though and guess but I'll keep those guesses to myself so I don't look like an idiot when I am wrong.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back