Suggestions

How about having 4 slots for flying frames and 2 slots for tired of flying frames? Each tired frame could play 50 FPS

And leaves better flying animation limit for other characters who doesn't flies like Tails

hmmm

Ive been putting a LOT of thought into this. I suggest that in the multiplayer games you would be able to chat using either the keyboard and a microphone. You know like the headsets you can connect to the computer and actually chat with other players during games like instead of taking 2 minutes to type something you can just talk using the microphone. i think it would be very useful during games like CTF, or match, etc. Espically when your running and you dont feel like stopping just to type something. Ive always thought about this every time i played CTF. I hope someone takes this idea into consideration.

explain....

i dont get it. like i dont want to sound stupid but what programs do i download and how do i get them to work in SRB2? Do you mean that if i turn on the microphones while playing ctf and someone else has them i can speak with them. im kinda confused.

@Trentdude2:

Just get something like Skype or Ventrillo, make some friends, and start voice chatting. I don't see how voice chat can be integrated into srb2, especially during teams-related gametypes.

Linedef Type 52 - Continuously Falling Sector desperately needs more variables. Here's what I propose:

Front-side texture x-offsets: Time delay in tics to wait after level load before the linedef starts working.
Front-side texture y-offsets: Time delay in tics between when the falling block disappears at the bottom and reappears at the top.

I'm actually astounded that this hasn't already been done. It's logical, and it would help tremendously with customizing the falling blocks. First of all, it would allow the top and bottom of the block's path to be much shorter, using the time delay in place of a ridiculously high/low control sector setup.

Second of all, and even more important, it would allow different falling blocks of the same speed, high point, and low point to be unsynchronized. You can't tell me that this wouldn't have made your lives easier when you were creating the waterfall gimmick in DSZ2, and it might have made the gimmick function better, too. There are some parts of Tortured Planet that would benefit from having this option as well.

Bots in normal SRB2?

Color changing badniks? Well not the multicolored ones.

EX: Commanda

Not: Crawlas

Homming Attack on or off option?

Blueprints of the game like in 1.0.49?

Bots in normal SRB2?
Bots are incomplete, behave stupidly and lead to unexpected crashes. In other words, never.

Color changing badniks? Well not the multicolored ones.
What do you mean by color changing? When would they change their color?

Homming Attack on or off option?
"devmode; charability 7" Sure, that modifies the game, but homing attack is more powerful than thok after all.

Blueprints of the game like in 1.0.49?
What do you mean?

Here´s a suggestion:

Give Rail Ring an increased scope. Doom engine can support that, use ¨FOV¨ command in Skulltag. It´s been very requested online, and Rail isn´t overpowered enough like not to have one.

IIRC Rail Ring with increased scope was in game. It was removed due to how overpowered it was. That, or zooming in was never added for the exact same reason.

A rail ring with a scope? I would dominate the competition with that. But that does seem a bit overpowered. I can imagine a new gametype using a rail ring with a scope. I cant really think ofany names, but ill stick with "sniper showdown".

Seriously, use logical sence people, adding a scope would only allow you to see far enemies better, it does not give power to the Rail Ring at all, one can still see enemies that are away and hit them without the scope, the only thing having a scope would ever do is to geive you a more accurate shot, what is ¨Insanely Overpowered¨ in having a scope?

The problem is that you can set up a few things to make it completely absurd. Back before it was disabled, I made a simple keybind to make a scope in SRB2. I remember playing around with it in normal games and I felt like some kind of unstoppable sniper god, pegging people from across the map like it was nothing. Since our maps are generally wide-open, a sniper rifle is really quite absurd. It's not really that it would break the game in half, but it would certainly make rail a LOT stronger than it already is and force everyone to play in OGL.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back