Why did you pick your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked my username because of Blossom (Momoko) in powerpuff girls. I changed the first "O" to an "I" because i wanted to make my own name. Mimoko is a good name in my opinion.

Meh, I have a generic nick, I know.

Well, Wolves are my favorite animal so I pretty much started with Wolf. But Wolf sounds stupid and ultra generic, so I came up with Wolfy. Wolfy was still generic but not AS generic, so I added the three numbers in the vertical middle row, top to bottom of my keypad. 852. Shortened down to wolfy852 and I kept it for some time. Everyone usually decides to call me Wolfy, so I dropped the numbers and kept Wolfy. If I can't use that, then I usually just bring back the numbers, making me wolfy852(used for e-mail, and other accounts.) The next part is the n00bish one, I added ThePwn3r to my XBL gamertag and now I have no idea why. For YT I just dropped the 3 and brought back the e, making me WolfyThePwner. I regret all that...

My name + My Favorite Number = Tyler52

I'm a guy, so I'm hoping to legally change my name one day. XD

What's wrong with having the name Tyler as a boy?

Anyway, my name comes from way back when I made a youtube account. I wanted a name to show off my unhealthy love for Sonic, but I was sure that supersonic was taken and I didn't want to take the chance(back then I just got off of AOL and crap sites like nick.com, where if you mess up on 1 part of the registration you have to start from the beginning). Now that I think about it, I probably could've gotten taken the name off Youtube as it was brand new at that point.

Nowadays I go by Miles or Noctellia and I have no real connection to this username anymore except for this board and youtube.

I don't remember exactly how I got this name, honestly. I think it was with an old SRB2 rival challenged me to a game of racing. Originally Supersonic, that name was overused and too original for my taste. So, a user named Amy Rose when I was roleplaying back in 1.09 in SRB2City, she said I was her/his star. Adding that, it became SuperSonicStar. Felt perfect at the time, still does, too.

Though, I don't really go by the nick anymore. I stick with Brookie nowadays more than that name.

The first message board I joined was made up primarily of fans of Planet Zebeth, which is a Metroid sprite comic. Having not yet settled on a name to use online, I wanted to pick something relevant to use. I took "Metroid Prime 2"(which hadn't been announced yet), changed it to "Prime 2.0" to make it more unique and catchy. In hindsight, the name was also ambiguous enough that it could be used pretty much anywhere without broadcasting myself as merely a Metroid fan who couldn't think up a name, which is why I kept it.

I don't care what you want Arf, I want to hear that story.

Hey Boomers!!!!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD... Shall I go on?

Anyways...

I chose my name because I had been, shall we say, "snooping" around the SRB2MB for a LOOONNNNNGGGGGG time before I joined. I had seen about EVERY username here (Monster Iestyn, Prime 2.0, Mystic, Jason The Echidna, SSNTails, etc.) and I started thinking of usernames. I had one account, Prime 1.0, that I never used, because the username (and password, FTM [for that matter]) sucked. Bad. Then I was thinking about explosions, and I thought, Hey, Boomer'd be cool! So that's my story! BUT there's another shocking, thrilling, epic, horrific, awesome, unbelievably epically mystifying that!!!! I'm not going to share with you. *explodes to another topic then reformes.*

Last edited:
I picked my username because my family at times calls me with this name when I was younger.
That's really all to it. I use it everywhere I go now.

I picked my username because I like a Character from Melty blood...One of the twin maids named Hisui and her Sister Kohaku calls her HisuiChan...So I used that..^-^'

for me i was reading elfen lied(manga) and then i felt like playing srb2 again and i decided to use one of the main characters name Nyuu and her when you first see her all she said was nyu. i just added the desu. now i say desu nyu after every post i make. desu nyu.

He might of been joking, but who knows right?

I chose my name since I commonly use it on other forums and such, plus it is a nickname my friend gave me.

Last edited:
The first step to not being awesome is pretending or playing yourself off as awesome.

This may be true, but his name is "Mr. Awsome" not "Mr. Awesome" which I am going to guess is a German name.

According to Urban Dictionary, "awsome" is...

A misspelling of the word "awesome" that means the exact opposite. Filled with awful content.

Hmph... Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back