SaffRox7650

Namco-Obsessed Weeb
Here's a pack full of my own characters since everybody's doing their fancy shmancy character packs too, I've added the characters I've done in the past and new characters will now be updated to join this complete mess of a roster full of conflicting interests and theming, so be prepared for new ones!

1611026524281.png

Coming soon!
1611025629183.png

Characters:

Pac-Man

Pac-Man
1608338554288.png

That cherry chasing dot muncher ditched the vehicles from his other racing game appearances and started floating... MENACINGLY!
He has a speed of 6 and a weight of 4, his preferred color is ketchup and be ready to say how much your opponents overrate themselves!

Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde
1611021057578.png

"Who said anything about driving cars? We're flying!"
- Blinky, probably
The main 4 ghosts are here and ready to hunt the yellow ball in SRB2Kart? This chase just can't stay in their own games can it?
They have a speed of 9 and a weight of 2, and their preferred color is leather and start making leaks on Pac-Man!

SFxT Pac-Man
1609392641576.png

Wait... you made another one? Hell yeah I did this time he's bloodthirsty, stuck smiling and riding in a giant head of a Tekken character, and he's racing for victory!
He has a speed of 8 and a weight of 7, his preferred color is rosewood and YEAH! OH YEAH! ALRIGHT! YEAH! HOOOOOOO! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHTY! AAAAAAALRRIIIIIIIIIGHTY!

Pac-Pix
1611021208837.png

Actually, I only really made this to show someone how the wheels section of the kartmaker template function and what tricks can be done with it, I decided "Eh, I'll join this up with the ghosts too" and bam! He has a speed of 3 and a weigh of 8, yes it's random I did it on an impulse and just stuck with it, his preferred color is royal, and it's sketching time!

Animaniacs

Pinky and The Brain
1608338297305.png

"Gee Brain, what are we going to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky, TRY AND WIN EVERY RACE WE PARTICIPATE IN!"
Two laboratory mice, an oversized stolen kart, a thirst for world domination and now also an itch to win every race in this game!
They have a weight of 2 and a speed of 4, their preferred color is silver and world domination awaits!
He has a speed of 3 and a weight of 8 I just typed out random numbers for his stat lol, his preferred color is royal, and keep those ink ghosts inside the book!

Seishun Buta Yarou

Mai Sakurajima
1608338136876.png

Is she really non-existent to everyone's eyes? If being a wild bunny girl in a library isn't going to help then maybe being a wild bunny girl in first place of a race will! Maybe those SPBs everyone's talking about might help!
She has a speed of 6 and a weight of 7, her preferred colors are either jet or navy, and be ready to make your opponents eat Pocky through their nose!

Cosmo Gang

Bakuto
1609213499815.png

Bakuto (I seriously hope StrategyWiki isn't messing with me here) heard that Pac-Man joined in the race and out of anger and for revenge, he also joined in the race! He's not only going to steal the energy, but also every win!... That's what I heard, idk I'm starting to doubt my uncle actually works at Kart Krew, but going back to topic,
He has a speed of 8 and a weight of 5, his preferred color is raspberry and make your army of mostly forgotten Namco characters proud!

Love Live! School Idol Project

̶Y̶o̶s̶h̶i̶k̶o̶ ̶T̶s̶u̶s̶h̶i̶m̶a̶ Yohane
1611021262151.png

The self-proclaimed fallen angel school idol, ̶Y̶o̶s̶h̶i̶k̶o̶ ̶T̶s̶u̶s̶h̶i̶m̶a̶ Yohane descends to join in the race, she loves racing games so much, she joins in with her fallen angel getup! Do the other members of Aquors even know about this? Nevertheless, she's still gonna show everyone in the race the power of a fallen angel!
She has a speed of 6 and a weight of 4, her preferred color is jet and let people know to call you Yohane and not Yoshiko!

Nico Yazawa?
1611021238586.png

Nico Nico Nii!
9co 9co 3!
Nickel Nickel Nii!
I saw this map and I knew what I had to do

That's all I have for now, but if those silhouettes say anything, then it's that there's more to come for the future! juuuuust pray I don't run out of juice and lose motivation to do them

Changelog:
V1
- Release

V2
- SFxT Pac-Man added

V3
- Pinky and The Brain Updated
- ̶Y̶o̶s̶h̶i̶k̶o̶ ̶T̶s̶u̶s̶h̶i̶m̶a̶ Yohane and Nico Yazawa? added

V4
- Pac-Man Updated
- Pac-Pix and Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde added

Attachments

• KC_saffroxcharpack-V1.pk3
    1.5 MB · Views: 225
  • kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,958
  • KC_saffroxcharpack-V2.pk3
    2 MB · Views: 194
  • KC_saffroxindividual.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 254
  • KC_saffroxcharpack-V3.pk3
    3.3 MB · Views: 195
  • saffroxindividual-V3.zip
    3 MB · Views: 239
  • kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 1,473
  • kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    6 MB · Views: 1,249
  • kart0006.gif
    kart0006.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,929
  • KC_saffroxcharpack-V4.pk3
    4.2 MB · Views: 442
  • saffroxindividual-V4.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 675
  • kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 528
  • kart0004.gif
    kart0004.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 660
  • kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 548
Last edited:
  • Cool!
Reactions: Avo
welcome to releases!

As for your previous character topics, I'd recommend just posting a link to this new pack in their old topics and telling them this is where you can find them all.

It's V4 and Blinky, Pinky, Inky, Clyde and Pac-Pix are now released! The yellow man himself got a small update, and no, I don't want to go for a swim!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back