a pretty sweet level pack for sure, but holy crap the special stages are not so sweet. the first few were no trouble, but i found myself running out of time constantly, especially on the 7th emerald stage. what would really help is if they all had more time added to them to compensate for how long they happen to be, because sometimes i ran out of time before even getting to the emerald capsule, again, mostly on the 7th stage. but other than that, pretty awesome!

VSy90mm

"The Whole Forest Is Lit!"

jokes aside, nice level pack!
althought green hill could've been longer...
but, who cares?
very epic

Can't say I'm too surprised. Stuff like this just tells me I need to get a move on on updating that mod.

Can't say I'm too surprised. Stuff like this just tells me I need to get a move on on updating that mod.

My friend SIG7 updated it for 2.2. Sage 2000 rock textures aren't right tho

Recently, I saw Jer the Hedgehog on a YouTube running your SRB2 The Past mod on 2.2. Here's proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7zf-SurfZ0

Hello, I am a friend of Jer the hedgehog and I was on that live stream with Jer and his friends, we were playing a port of SRB2 the past 2.2 ported by a friend of mine and Jers, it's not a complete port, it has all the stages and stuff, some music is missing, if you want I could give you more details about the mod

Hello, I am a friend of Jer the hedgehog and I was on that live stream with Jer and his friends, we were playing a port of SRB2 the past 2.2 ported by a friend of mine and Jers, it's not a complete port, it has all the stages and stuff, some music is missing, if you want I could give you more details about the mod

Yeah! Give me more details! Heck, even give me a link to the port.

It sounds like another port that only stopped at fixing the pallet of the graphics, or it's the Game Banana port (that one is probably still floating around despite getting pulled). That port stopped at the same spot too.

Speaking of SRB2 The Past, are you remaking everything from scratch, or are you porting the 2.1 version to 2.2 plus adding the 2.1 content? This could tell a lot about how much time will it take for you to finishing it

Speaking of SRB2 The Past, are you remaking everything from scratch, or are you porting the 2.1 version to 2.2 plus adding the 2.1 content? This could tell a lot about how much time will it take for you to finishing it

I dunno. Can I be a beta tester for SRB2 The Past?

Only the new additions are done from Scratch(ish) Old pre-existing content is ported and fixed up.

Some of the new additions require more than a simple copy and paste. Some require having new custom objects and actions to be created so they can be recreated.

I dunno. Can I be a beta tester for SRB2 The Past?
We'll see. There is more to beta testing than getting an early preview.

Last edited:
So that means.. yes?
Not necessarily. If you want to beta test SRB2 the past, you need to prove not only that you can be trusted, but that you can also provide necessary feed back.
What Rapidgamer says here also applies too

Can't talk in behalf of Glaber, but pretty sure pressuring somebody to let you "beta test" something is going to tip your chances into the "no" territory faster.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back