• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

OVA-Sonic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert

huh--
So I'm pretty sure you should know about this mod, This thread is where I go to post my progress on the mod..... you know what I mean.

These are some test sprites(The STNDA1 yea I'm using that for the final version)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• STNDA1.png
    STNDA1.png
    4 KB · Views: 1,311
  • STNDA2A8.png
    STNDA2A8.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,245
  • XTRAB0.png
    XTRAB0.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 5,393
I think this is pretty good but the css is not really good tho. It could be better with the ova pose tho :)

The pose is good but it has white dots maybe you could fix it?

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

motorroach will be jealous

Actually no a beta tester already tell motorRoach

another check up

been leaving this project on hold but here are some new sprites, and I'm planning on adding a special form to it and I'm still thinking about it

Attachments

• STNDA5.png
    STNDA5.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 737
  • nose_taunt.png
    nose_taunt.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 675
  • ROLLC0.png
    ROLLC0.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 678
  • SKIDA1.png
    SKIDA1.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 693
  • SUPERA1.png
    SUPERA1.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 360
I WANNA PLAY WITH OVA SONIC NOW
You will...
When: 1. They wants to release a beta
or 2: When It's DONE

Honestly this mod looks very cool though. The thread creator hasn't responded here for months which worries me but makes scene. If they are still being active I wish them luck on release

Since the author has not posted since last December, I'm just going to lock it and let them make a new topic if they ever come back.

Also, we have rules against bumping old topics with nothing to add. If there's no news, there's no news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back