srb2 messed me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruba

My computer's graphics are messed up because srb2. While srb2 was loading my comp went into a black screen. After the screen went back to normal the graphics were messed up. Can someone help me?

How exactly were they "messed up"? And doesn't this belong in Suggestions and Help?

Ice said:
How exactly were they "messed up"? And doesn't this belong in Suggestions and Help?
For one the icons double sized and the graphics are wack. And also Im on my PSP.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Ice said:
For one the icons double sized and the graphics are wack. And also Im on my PSP.
Your pc changed to the resolution of the game, lets say your normal screen is 1200 x 800 and your srb2 resolution is 800 x 600 it will change your screen to that resolution. simple?

Right click -> Properties -> Well, I'm not sure. But you can manually change the resolution from there.

Control Panel -> Display -> Settings -> Screen Resolution.

Play around with it, pushing Apply after each slider change until you find your proper resolution (try 1024*768 first, that seems to be common).

Thanks guys! I didn't want the title to look like I was flaming srb2. Also I'll be on the internet with my PSP most of the time so give me time to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back