Who is the best Srb2 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, FonicX was banned because he said he was the best CTF player ever, talking about his victories. I thought this thread was another case.

Well, you think it's Eternally Aries EX? Why is he? Shouldn't you specify?

Me! Just Kidding.

I'm not sure who's the best. I'm not in a position to find out. Blame my connection. Though if I had to pick. People who can complete X-SRB2's Ultimate Mode.

There's lot's of wonderful players. I hope to be one of them soon, most of them manage to train and see the paths of the zones. Well, you can try to be the best also. I'm talking about people like Commander Hypersonic and Lxshadow (and more) maybe because they train very much or know the levels at it's best. I think any player can be the (best) player in my book depending, I've hassle with most of them anyways.

In Coop, it's Eternaly Aries Ex. But in Match and crap, it's Gabi. But the reward for n00bines, it's LEGO Universe.

Why is everyone sucking up to Eternally Aries Ex? He isn't even that good...
LXShadow is really good in CTF, having played with him on my server once.

You people make me cry.
Best player? Bah, I think nobody is actually the 'best', nor can anyone be the 'best'. A lot of good-actual players come and go, so its difficult to call someone the best. Its also difficult because of the control lag SRB2Netplay gives, especially to players from different continents and countries.

Personally, this topic to me is useless, because I don't believe there will ever be a player known as the 'best' when it comes to SRB2; by the way, the people that you mentioned are very easy for me. But that just may be me though, because I'm not finding anyone a challenge like I did in 1.09; but, that may just be because a lot of people that were actually good don't actually play a lot as they did before.

Why is everyone sucking up to Eternally Aries Ex? He isn't even that good...

Correction, he isn´t relativeley good at anything (Unless there IS a way to be good at Coop). But since most people here prefer Coop...

Also, I´m pretty sure that if there was a chart of SRB2´s Racers, I´d be in top 5 at least. Ever since 2.0, the only player that has managed to beat me (A.K.A Be the first in goal) in more Races than I do is Sun (Not like there´s much Race servers anyways) no, seriously, from all the races I´ve done in 2.0, take it directly, not overdoing it or anything, I have never been bested at Race (Meaning I have never gotten second more than I get first).

As you can see, I think Sun´s best active Racer, but being the best player can be interpretated in much ways, it could be the nicest, the strongest, fastest, smartest, etc.

As for me:

*I´m ridicously good at Race.
*I tend to get first in CTF games as long as there are not players over Celebi´s level.
*I play for all gametypes above the average.
*I type fast.
*I have proper grammar with capitalization.
*I know 3 languages.
*I don´t request wads or to be verified.

Also if this message was cocky, take in count only 600- people play this game activeley, there´s not much talent to be expected from such a small group.

all of people from EX clan have already beaten LXshadow so i dont think hes best

In Coop, it's Eternaly Aries Ex.
I don't understand how you could possibly be "the best" at a cooperative gameplay mode.
The Ex clan aren't even that skilled at the game, considering that I've beaten some of them with a 300ms ping and I hardly ever play this game. And when I win, they rage about it and refuse to admit it, making up excuses.

Last edited:
You could beat them once but that doesnt mean ur better. For example ive once beaten wesy but hes beaten me ten times. Who is better?

Don't you love it when n00bs raeg over their own ineptitude being revealed?

As for the Best Player debate, I abstain from voting, sine I've been semi-retired from online play since version 2.00.4. Instead, I hereby divvy it up into 4 categories!

SP/Coop, Match/Tag, Team Match, and CTF. Let the nominations begin!

This has been a Chaos Brand thread hijacking, thank you for your time.

I don't even care about winning. I just have a fun time shredding people with rails and bombs! Yesterday in Nimbus Ruins I was strafe flying around everywhere railing people all over the place! I don't think I actually captured the flag once, but I sure got a lot of points! As for best player... I don't know, the only person that sticks out to me is fud. He's a REALLY nasty railer.

BTW, what on earth is the EX Clan?

thanks thats really great idea but i want to recreate those categories for little bit
1 sp/coop
2 match/team match
3 tag/HaS
4 race
5 ctf
please dont get angry because of this

Saying who'se the best player might only be for showing off. I know the only thing I'm good at SRB2 (and what I mainly do, if anything else at all, barely been on the MS lately) is SP/Co-op. I heared in the MB and on the MS some people not passing certain areas in stages I pass easly, so I guess I'm not to bad, but there's always someone better of course. I suck in match. I suprise myself if I get a single shot aimed correctly because I'm too lazy to control keyboard+ mouse on same time.

I agree with SSS, nobody here is better than the rest... They will play netgames and win some matches and/or ctf games... and then lose others. I think so...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back