Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Neo Genesis Hud

Changes the boring virgin Sonic 2 HUD into epic chad Sonic Neo Genesis HUD from Sonic Neo Genesis SAGE 2016 Demo. With some minor edits to make it look better. The ALT version adds a shadow for the numbers, in case you want consistency. The palette restrictions are a thing but luckily I indexed this shit and wasted like too much time this took way too much time. I am lazy as hell.

Anyway the PVP version is for Pencil Void's PVPalette. The sprites are indexed to the PVPalette in the PVP version, so if you load PVPalette, make sure the current screen is using the PVPalette (by reloading the title screen, or just not being on the title screen) and then load this, the colors should be more colorful!

NO I AM NOT ADDING YB_SCORE AND YB_NIGHTS UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE MAKES IT. I don't understand the style of the letters in this thing, and I AM NOT THAT GOOD AT MAKING CUSTOM LETTERS, AND THE THING IS IT'D ONLY BE NOTICED IN CAMPAIGN MODE, WHICH I DONT REALLY PLAY TOO MUCH SINCE MULTIPLAYED IS EPIC AS FUCK (when the netcode isnt shit and laggy)
oh and also nobody has ripped the sprites from this fangame i swear. thanks to me for doing work.

Anyway yeah, use this mod if you like it.
Comment, like, subscribe, ring the bell.

Attachments

• V_NeoGenHUD-v1.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 875
  • srb20555.gif
    6 MB · Views: 1,596
  • srb20412.png
    srb20412.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 1,047
  • srb20554.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 460

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back