Resource icon

[Open Assets] The AMT Crawla... Re-released? Wait wut? [v3]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Zippy_Zolton

jet jaw sounds
What hopefully will be the standardized re-write of the AMT Crawla, originally Lat's first ever SOC. This was first used in Icefield Volcano Zone which appeared in an OLDC, but has also appeared in places such as the SUGOI trilogy and Cyberdime Realm. These new revamped sprites were done by ThatAzazelFire, with a single edited frame done by me. Minor changes to the behavior has been made, to make it telegraph when it charges a shot better, by making it brighter and play a sound.

The first download is a resource file that you can open in Zone Builder, and the second is a test map demonstrating it without the need to make anything yourself.

Attachments

• srb20764.gif
    srb20764.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 966
  • RESOURCE_AMTCrawla-v3.pk3
    39.2 KB · Views: 321
  • S_AMTCrawla-v3.pk3
    40.3 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Funny to think with the design for Crawlas, they never shot anything out of their noses. Not even once... Other than that, the resource for the AMT is there and I tested the test map. Also functions as well. Welcome to releases!

This update actually makes a difference in-game and will hopefully be the last one, the Sound Caption is now fixed. If your level uses Lua, I would recommend making it more descriptive like "Charging Laser" (SOC doesn't support spaces for sound captions sadly)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back