This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Deercat

Tries their best
deercatpackimg.png

Alright, with fancy graphics out of the way, here we go! The pack that contains all the characters I've done!

Characters
unknown.png

Mae Borowski, from Night in the Woods!

She's a solid 6,6, a bit on the heavy side. She comes with sounds all sourced from in game, which was a lot harder than you might think!

unknown.png

Raboot, from Pokemon's Galar region!

This edgy rabbit will (hopefully) work their way into your heart as they did mine. Clocking in at 8 speed and 3 weight, this character is fast, light, and agile.

unknown.png

Rinn, the flower elf!

This is my original character I initially created for a number of things, but never got to use her for any of them, Now, she comes to life in Kart!

Coming in at 2 weight 2 speed, she's lightweight and quick to come back from anything that's thrown at her.

unknown.png

An office chair rolls its way into--huh?! An office chair?!

Yep! I made an office chair. Fit with rolling noises, chair noises, and... chair... imagery.

It's lightweight and accelerates easily, just like you'd expect an office chair would. [4,1]

unknown.png

Taokaka, from BlazBlue, joins Kart!

Focused on quick recovery and enduring bumps, she can recover fast when hit, getting her back into the fight faster, meow! 2 speed, 5 weight.

elorastats.png

Elora, from the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy prances into the fray!

Sitting at a 6 speed, 5 weight, she's a well rounded racer with plenty of sass to hand out.

Changelog
v1.0 - release!

v1.1 - changes to Taokaka's shading

v1.2 - nerfed Raboot's gloat (it was too loud)

v2 - released Elora!

Credits
- DBurch01 on DeviantArt for art I used for Raboot's goalpost. You can find the original here: https://www.deviantart.com/dburch01/...boot-826449573

- Persona Kirby Stargod for Raboot's v1 showcase! Find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCfV22k-9uM

- Sounds for Rinn taken from the game Idol Janshi Suchi-Pai III Remix for the DS.

- Plom510 for the CTR Kart sprites for Elora.

- Spazcakes for compiling the sounds used for Elora.

Attachments

• rotatemae.gif
    rotatemae.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 262
  • rotateraboot.gif
    rotateraboot.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 254
  • rotaterinn.gif
    rotaterinn.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 249
  • rotatechair.gif
    rotatechair.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 296
  • rotatetaokaka.gif
    rotatetaokaka.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 333
  • KC_DeercatPack_v2.0.pk3
    1.8 MB · Views: 192
  • KC_DeercatPack_v2.0_separate.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 283
  • rotateelora.gif
    rotateelora.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 251
Last edited:
v1.2

V1.2 has released! I nerfed Raboot's gloat, it was too loud and powerful.

Also, v1.1 was released a bit ago, with changes to Taokaka's shading.

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but can you make an alternate version with the original japanese voice-over for Taokaka?
If not, would be really helpful if you direct how-to and allow me to do it myself.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back