SSBSS custom level camera problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
Yes, I'm making a ssbss stage for use in the mod. I've done the design, btu I have one problem.

In 2D mode in SRB2 DB testing, the 2D camera works well ok as the picture below.

But when you play it in the mod. The camera screws up, and goes to the opposite side of the stage like this when I was doing a 2 player battle test.

I've checked most of my tags, and comparing it with the offical ssbss map tags, and I think I've done most things right. But if someone knows how to uncover the problem, can you please let me know?, thanks a bunch!

HK

You mean by the alternate view things? if so, I'll try that, although I didn't have to do this in Thunder Falls. The camera was fine on that stage.

I thought it was the viewing camera thing, nevermind I found the camera scanner control thing.

I do get a bit confused with the camera. I read the wiki, and done the lindef part, and the ceiling & height parts to set the camera angles, but haven't worked unless I missed somehting out. To make things easier. I'll send a temporary link of the wad to show you what happens in the gameplay. The map is MAP MAP08.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wljmla

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but if you do know a step by step instruction how to do this e.g. 1 step is to set this celing height to ??? etc, could you also tell me too? thanks a bunch. HK

Don't worry now guys, I found my problem. Somehow, I managed to fix the problem by enlarging the barrier, and the camera now works fine. Thanks for those who tried helping in this topic.

Be sure to give the camera enough room to travel.
minmax.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back