Earless RE-Redo

Earless RE-Redo 1.2.1

i also made a meme and a gif. (the gif is earless vibing but its looped PERFECTLY)

Attachments

• i want the real earless.jpg
    i want the real earless.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 428
  • earless vibing+.gif
    earless vibing+.gif
    231.7 KB · Views: 331
I'm not sure If I'm gonna download it, screw it im downloading it so i can steal some of its lua muahahahaha

(jk i wouldnt, jk again i will do it only for compatibility)
but anyhow good job man

I'm not sure If I'm gonna download it, screw it im downloading it so i can steal some of its lua muahahahaha

(jk i wouldnt, jk again i will do it only for compatibility)
but anyhow good job man

You're not funny.

I was thinking if momentum Thok was planned to get you up in the air or not (like Sonic's), because it doesn't seem to work

I was thinking if momentum Thok was planned to get you up in the air or not (like Sonic's), because it doesn't seem to work

I probably worded it wrong in the mb post, sorry. What I meant to say was that the thok part gets heavily effected by your speed, and doesn't raise you up. I'll edit it so the wording makes more sense.

I probably worded it wrong in the mb post, sorry. What I meant to say was that the thok part gets heavily effected by your speed, and doesn't raise you up. I'll edit it so the wording makes more sense.

ok, then it wasn't a error.
i was quite confused about why it wasn't working correctly as Sonic's

Happy birthday!
v1.4:
Earless is now compatible with Kirby! Earless gives the ball ability, as a nod to him being in a ball form when you jump from a standstill. Happy birthday to the pink puffball we all love!
I have an request for your earless sonic mod! You should make him have the drop dash,double jump to make platforming an little more easier,and the sonic lost world bounce!

I have an request for your earless sonic mod! You should make him have the drop dash,double jump to make platforming an little more easier,and the sonic lost world bounce!
Earless already has a Double Jump, and I doubt Fav wants to change the entire moveset, but you can make your OWN Sonic with that moveset if you're willing to learn!

FAVman33 updated Earless RE-Redo with a new update entry:

Version: "Everything Update Wave"

Time for a fresh start. Say goodbye to the Alt. Jumpthok (which in retrospective made no sense for Earless) and say hello to the Speed-Tied Thok, among other things added and changed!

- New ability: Speed-Tied Thok
- New bug-bility: Ceiling Cling (hold jump when touching a ceiling to climb on it, and let go to fall back down, akin to srb1)
- New bug-bility: Ledge-Jump (step off a ledge and it'll be like you jumped (note: cant thok), akin to srb1)
- New bug-bility: Spindash Hover (You...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back