Resource icon

Among Us Crew-mate - Vent Update! - v7.11 - Md2 Model

seeing this character, I see there could be a lot of potential.
I wish Crewmate's moveset was original and not a copy of Knuckles, for example I wish the jump height was higher and that he didn't have the ability to fly (plus I wish its speed was average between Sonic & Tails).

Just so you know, there is no speed difference between Sonic and Tails anymore. In fact, every character from the main cast has the same stats, except for their jump heights.

A little info is all.

Something to note here.
I think a normal crewmate doesn't really have potential for an SRB2 mod, it doesn't have any new abilities in-game that make him worthy IMO. I think you should make him a combination of both the impostor and a normal crewmate, having the ability to use its kill animations as attacks, and so on.
I could help you with this mod since I was also going to do Among Us Crewmate with Impostor attacks and stuff. I also speak spanish, so even if you don't speak english very well, we could do something!
EDIT: On the mod itself, I think the sprites' green is a bit too bright. This is easily fixable with a color remap.
BTW, here's my moveset idea for Crewmate (it uses impostor stuff but there's nothing to do for a normal Crewmate really)
*Vent Jump: Crewmate does a small jump then drops like when he enters a vent. Does a small shockwave on landing.
*Knife Slash: Crewmate gets out a knife and slashes, damaging enemies.
*Gun: Crewmate shoots with his gun, pretty simple.
Again, I know coding so I can help with making this moveset!

Last edited:
I tried this mod and it was really fun! I love his Jet-pack Glide Ability and his emote. Tho I see that this causes some errors. And i see that this could get some improvements.

Soo as for the graphics, they look kinda small tbh, maybe putting then a little bigger would work. Here's an comparison (You don't need to change it if you want, it still looks good)

fdGmRG3.png

Uu3KAf6.png

peXGkzl.png

As for his height, it looks like he could get through there with no problems, but as this gif shows, the hitbox looks taller, i suggest maybe put the hitbox smaller too or make the sprites a little bigger. Maybe changing highresscale in the S_SKIN could work.

YRA1ZbL.gif

As i loaded my character skin, i noticed that it gave an error about play_rafxtra being already defined even through i didn't load it before Crewmate.

4HoSA69.png

Now to dive in the mod's content, i also want to suggest some things.

These here don't need to be here in order to make the mod work, either way you can still have those if you plan to do something that contains graphics in it.

TJUuNJi.png

These also aren't needed, the MUSICDEF file was just a test i made to see if it corrected the lump of the secret music file i have in my mod and forgot to remove it. The midi is also just a Deltarune midi track from my mod, i'm not bothered by it but it kinda doesn't make sense being there since the mp3 and the midi aren't the same melody but you can still have that if you want to. I also suggest that you change the name to something like "O__CREW" instead because it replaces the music of my mod.

BzIVJM7.png

Here i can say that you probably just copy and pasted and didn't mind to change some things. To start "play_rafxtra" could be changed to something else like for example "play_amongemote" the same applies to "S_PLAY_RAFXTRA" and "MT_RAFXTRA" as the RAFXTRB is only used for my character's second emote. (So delete everything that contains RAFXTRB in it because it's not needed :v) In case something happens with the script, you can always call me for help by sending me a private message. And also you forgot to credit me, as this also isn't needed, i would still like to be credited...
6BKIvw3.png

And at last, these sfx sounds here in the skin directory but this isn't important at all. If you want to keep things organized you could make a directory specifically for those sounds or move them to Crewmate's Music folder. (You can also convert the Graphics into Doom Graphics since the PNG Graphics tend to take more time to load iirc)

eKb4qva.png

Oh and also you don't really need to say that's the final update lol

Besides these, the mod is really fun, you did a great job at your first mod and i hope you can improve like the others in this community. Congrats! :D

veTGOat.gif

Last edited:
I tried this mod and it was really fun! I love his Jet-pack Glide Ability and his emote. Tho I see that this causes some errors. And i see that this could get some improvements.

Soo as for the graphics, they look kinda small tbh, maybe putting then a little bigger would work. Here's an comparison (You don't need to change it if you want, it still looks good)

fdGmRG3.png

Uu3KAf6.png

peXGkzl.png

As for his height, it looks like he could get through there with no problems, but as this gif shows, the hitbox looks taller, i suggest maybe put the hitbox smaller too or make the sprites a little bigger. Maybe changing highresscale in the S_SKIN could work.

YRA1ZbL.gif

As i loaded my character skin, i noticed that it gave an error about play_rafxtra being already defined even through i didn't load it before Crewmate.

4HoSA69.png

Now to dive in the mod's content, i also want to suggest some things.

These here don't need to be here in order to make the mod work, either way you can still have those if you plan to do something that contains graphics in it.

TJUuNJi.png

These also aren't needed, the MUSICDEF file was just a test i made to see if it corrected the lump of the secret music file i have in my mod and forgot to remove it. The midi is also just a Deltarune midi track from my mod, i'm not bothered by it but it kinda doesn't make sense being there since the mp3 and the midi aren't the same melody but you can still have that if you want to. I also suggest that you change the name to something like "O__CREW" instead because it replaces the music of my mod.

BzIVJM7.png

Here i can say that you probably just copy and pasted and didn't mind to change some things. To start "play_rafxtra" could be changed to something else like for example "play_amongemote" the same applies to "S_PLAY_RAFXTRA" and "MT_RAFXTRA" as the RAFXTRB is only used for my character's second emote. (So delete everything that contains RAFXTRB in it because it's not needed :v) In case something happens with the script, you can always call me for help by sending me a private message. And also you forgot to credit me, as this also isn't needed, i would still like to be credited...
6BKIvw3.png

And at last, these sfx sounds here in the skin directory but this isn't important at all. If you want to keep things organized you could make a directory specifically for those sounds or move them to Crewmate's Music folder. (You can also convert the Graphics into Doom Graphics since the PNG Graphics tend to take more time to load iirc)

eKb4qva.png

Oh and also you don't really need to say that's the final update lol

Besides these, the mod is really fun, you did a great job at your first mod and i hope you can improve like the others in this community. Congrats! :D

veTGOat.gif
I can fix some of those. I'm the bug fixer and lua coder of this mod. Huge thanks for finding those bugs! I can ask Deux if he can make bigger sprites for the life and sign icon!

I can fix some of those. I'm the bug fixer and lua coder of this mod. Huge thanks for finding those bugs! I can ask Deux if he can make bigger sprites for the life and sign icon!

i already fixed the RAFXTRA thing for the emote, i did it myself, but the sprites for the life sign and when you reach the final thing (bad english) idk how to fuc*** fix that xD, maybe i will release a v5.5 with that sprites fixed

Damn dude!
Awesome job!
I really loved the improvement of this mod.
the sprites were decent in the first update.
now are even nicer than before!
It's good to see an crewmate mod, i knew this was going to happen, because... y'know, among us was/is popular and the thing that i made that skeld map.
I know that there will be among us servers soon with this character... keep going buddy!!

Whoops! Forgot to remove Quick Spin from the CSS text! (Quick Spin was my scrapped ability that I never added... Maybe someday I will add it.)

No more updates! I promise! (Except if we find a bug...) I was the one who fixed the stuff and created the ability.
Even though I did under 10% of the work.
iWKad22

Where'd you get the midi version of the music for petting the mini crewmate? I really like it

This is a modification of the emote for Rafael (REMAKE not LEGACY). That's why it has the wrong one. I can make the LAST ULTIMATE HYPER SUPER PERFECTIONIST ABSOLUTE GENOCIDE MEGA ACCEPTIBLE BAD TIME TROPHY DRAMATIC (NOT REALLY) SATISFYING SOUND Update. (Version 7.0) if it's ok for Deux. Then I would make a completely new music for the mini boi petting.

-FGF (the coder and bug fixer of this add-on)

I wish you all like the new update! The new Impostor challenge has arrived like you may see! (The splitscreen is still not supported...)

...Oh, right, Chill Flower Zone has a midi version.

Last edited:
so i decided to try to beat srb2 with the imposter and crewmate thing, but when i got past green flower, it was impossible as i kept on dying when techno hill started, which is a shame cause green flower was actually really fun trying to get away from the imposter
Screenshot_2021-01-01_161623.png

so i decided to try to beat srb2 with the imposter and crewmate thing, but when i got past green flower, it was impossible as i kept on dying when techno hill started, which is a shame cause green flower was actually really fun trying to get away from the imposter
Screenshot_2021-01-01_161623.png

We will try to fix that.....

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back