• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Megaman (Beta? Alpha? Idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Mario

Terios Sonic: Hello, as you might know I was working on a Mega Man mod, but after some time I decided to join with the original team from the cancelled mod!
This mod is going to have a full weapon system, as well as some secrets ;D
i think bass is better kept as a secret since uhh
we don't know if we're actually gonna include it

Pink Mario: Have a good day

Attachments

• srb20118.gif
    srb20118.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,385
  • srb20119.gif
    srb20119.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,136
  • srb20120.gif
    srb20120.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,229
Last edited:
Beta testing I guess?

I would also be up for beta testing if possible

I guess I can help with beta testing but I'm not sure I would be a good beta tester so it's your choice and also I love how the mod looks so far so keep up the good work.

sorry but we cant have beta testers we already have alot
(i was going 2 say yes but most of the team said we have alot)
beed rip

Honestly I'm just hyped at the possible of seeing Mega Man with a full set of custom, quality sprites. Best of luck!!

A couple of days ago I was thinking of how could it would be if Mega Man X was a custom character in SRB2. This is the next best thing.

Maybe Megaman's Special Weapons could be based on SRB2's bosses (Laser attack from Greenflower boss, Oil splat from Techno Hill boss, etc)

looking really good! one thing im not so sure about is the hud being to big. maybe you could make it a bit smaller?

Maybe Megaman's Special Weapons could be based on SRB2's bosses (Laser attack from Greenflower boss, Oil splat from Techno Hill boss, etc)

They are, in fact in the gifs from the main post you can see the laser from the GFZ boss and the missiles from the DSZ boss.

You should make sure to credit [Fluffy++] since he was the one who made the little bit of sprites there are and the two abilities. He used MotorRoach's Megaman sprite as a base.

You should make sure to credit [Fluffy++] since he was the one who made the little bit of sprites there are and the two abilities. He used MotorRoach's Megaman sprite as a base.

In fact... we're working with them. They will keep doing sprites for it, but the original coder that did the first two abilities [not Fluffy, but SMS Alfredo] won't work on it anymore. Instead, Pink and I are doing new code for it, and fixing the bugs from the previous one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back