Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all these SP entries I'm wonderin how many Multiplayer entries we have this contest.

CTF. Called "Mercury Sea Zone", if you're wondering.

The reason why I edited my previous post is because I was wondering if I could add this lovely piece of homebrew music as its music slot, since I saw it done for a previous single player level. I skimmed through the guidelines, and it looks like I was wrong.

Meh, I'll keep it in when I finish it and send it to the addons section. For the contest, I'll just put the map at Deep Sea Zone 2 music.

Segmint said:
I would enter the CTF wad I'm making now, but damn that no custom textures rule...
Change it to something that isn't custom, and would fit your level, Segmint.

[offtopic]Uh.. you double posted Segmint.[/offtopic]

Anyways... how can you dispise the SRB2 textures?

If I double posted, couldn't you have PMed me about it instead of making me unable to delete it?

Anyway, I like them, but when I make levels, I'd rather use my own, because I like them more. >.>

Segmint said:
If I double posted, couldn't you have PMed me about it instead of making me unable to delete it?
But still, if I PMed you, then made that message, you still wouldn't be able to delete it.
Segmint said:
Anyway, I like them, but when I make levels, I'd rather use my own, because I like them more. >.>
But there is no way you can use your textures in this competition... and you can just add the texture when you make your full release of that WAD. That's the main reason of what this contest is for, basicly...

Vash said:
[offtopic]Uh.. you double posted Segmint.[/offtopic]

Nobody cares.

In other news, I'm almost done with my map, and I started it just last night! Of course, it might have been because I was working on it 3+ hours straight....

Now for thing placement 'n' stuff, then patching up the visuals a bit.

I'm done.

mercsea2.png

I hope I'm not the only one entering something in for CTF. :\

Is that water deep? If it is, it's gonna be tough to pass from one base to another with the flag, since there's only one path. Specially if you added rails in.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Is that water deep?
Yes, but not very. Springs are spread out almost everywhere since there are multiple floors, so travel is pretty easy.
If it is, it's gonna be tough to pass from one base to another with the flag, since there's only one path.
Incorrect; there are TWO paths. Underwater, and on the roof. There are quite a few routes you can take. No, you can't get to the other base by simply walking along the bridge. ;)
Specially if you added rails in.
Rails are nonexistent in the map. There is one bomb ring in hard mode, however.

Blue Warrior said:
There is one bomb ring in hard mode, however.
I'm sorry, but placing skill-specific things in Match/CTF maps is completely retarded, because nobody is going to pick anything other than Normal, except by accident.

Difficulty levels should really be ignored in Match/CTF. Me thinks I'll prod AJ about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back