Suggestions

It would be nice to be able to set up the sensitivity and the deadzone of your analog stick for analog controlls.

A cluster system like in ZDoom would be cool in SRB2. You can use clusters to save progress in RAM whenever you go to a different map in the same cluster. It would be a neat feature to add. However, I want it to be where players can be in different maps in a server as long as those maps are in the same cluster and the cluster has the option for that enabled.

Last edited:
How about a function that gets the vertical angle and direction of a slope in a sector?

It would help a lot on making custom objects do actions while on slopes.

This has been discussed many times, make the map yourself instead of asking others to do it for you.

Now that's unnecessarily hostile, isn't it? This is a suggestion thread for the main game and frankly, you can't have enough themes for the Match/CTF rotations. And Dark City is planned for Singleplayer anyway.

How about some anti-spam measures similar to the ones on Twitch? Can't spam if the game lets you send a message every few seconds.

In this thread he has repeatedly asked for match maps that he could make himself. Go back a few pages and you can see what I mean.

1 If I could I would do the maps but my computer does not work with zone builder and slade
2 This topic is for suggestions does not mean they will be made this is the choice of developers
3 I never asked to make a map. I only suggested some themes

Suggesting themes is suggesting maps. You do realize that the levels that match and CTF maps are determined by OLDC and that's officially down until 2.2 Until OLDC starts up again, there will be no new ringslinger maps

Hold on, since when did we say only OLDC maps get into Match/CTF? We developers can still make new levels for those gametypes if we really wanted. In my view at least, LuisTh is totally fine to suggest Match/CTF map themes.

That said, we used to have a kind of city-themed match level called Starlit Warehouse Zone back in 1.09.4. As far as I recall it wasn't all that good though, which may be why it was removed in versions after that.

Last edited:
Fullscreen in SDL2 is borderless if the resolution you pick matches the aspect ratio of your screen resolution.

Or you could play in fullscreen OpenGL, on any resolution.
Note that with OGL instead of having bars the image will be visibly stretched if you don't pick the correct aspect ratio (which I suggest you do, regardless of renderer), but it's the only way to get borderless fullscreen with all ratios, including nonstandard ones.

A continue/ready button in online netgames when a stage is cleared or a round ends so that the intermission timer gets skipped if all players log in as ready by pressing the jump button, for example.

Match Maps are too small for Hide and Seek, surprisingly half of the Campaign levels are suitable for that mode, maybe you can add them to the H&S List and increase Time Limit ?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back