Mario re-releases?

Mario re-releases! What Mario games do you think will get re-released? And while we're on the topic, what new Mario games would you like to see?

Super Mario 64 because it's still a masterpiece even 20+ years after.

As for the new game, Galaxy 3.

As for the new game, Galaxy 3.

Well, the reason why SMG2 is even a thing is because of all of the big ideas that were left behind in the first Galaxy game were enough to put into another game. There probably won't be a third game, but I think there would be a deluxe port of both games in one, and maybe some more levels. The chances of that over another sequel to Galaxy is 70 to 30 in my opinion.

Last edited:
Well, the reason why SMG2 is even a thing is because of all of the big ideas that were left behind in the first Galaxy game were enough to put into another game. There probably won't be a third game, but I think there would be a deluxe port of both games in one, and maybe some more levels. The chances of that over another sequel to Galaxy is 70 to 30 in my opinion.
Like Yoshi not being in Galaxy 1? I see...
But I wish Nintendo knew the legacy they had. I really hope that a "Super Mario 65" will be made someday (and no, I'm not talking about Sunshine but a real, direct sequel to the N64 game)

I still remember the tech demo. I'm talking about what if there were another 3D Mario game released in 1999 on the N64 (basically like Sonic Mania in a way)

I mean, Super Mario Odyssey is kind of a sequel to Mario 64. But it isn't as much of a sequel to 64, and more like a complete makeover in some ways. Not being sent back to the hub world, having no hub world unless you count the Odyssey, a more open world, stuff like that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back