• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

Thanks for the positive support, guys. It's been one week since I posted the WAD in the Submissions forum. Hopefully you might see Eggpack soon enough in the Releases section! (If they aprove the wad...)
I'm so nervous, I really want the WAD to be published. Until next time...

When my Youtube video is uploaded, I will post a gameplay showing he CAN beat DSZ2.

I don't see why he can't beat DSZ2, honestly...

I wonder if this is how long it takes for a submission to get into a release. I've always thought it went by one day, but... now that's a stupid idea, isn't it?

I don't see why he can't beat DSZ2, honestly...

I wonder if this is how long it takes for a submission to get into a release. I've always thought it went by one day, but... now that's a stupid idea, isn't it?

The reason why is because of the underwater section with the robot-mines and the spikes. At one point the spikes are high, and Knuckles (lowest jump in vanilla) can get hit by the spikes. If it's too low, you can't even get over the spikes.

And yes, I thought it wouldn't take too long, too. Hopefully a judge will aprove my wad and move it to releases ^_^

uYxEJF4.png

Oh hey it's Orbot wonder what he's doing

Dunno what he'd be used for. I'm pretty sure there isn't an Orbot WAD yet. And even then I wouldn't know what abilities he would have. ...maybe he'd replace Eggman in the Eggmobile during boss fights. And maybe Cubot can join him.

Nice model there!

srb20176.png

Thanks to Motor Roach, KO.T.E now has a slightly more original look! (And more of a real Echinda one too!)

I would suggest rounding his nose out or making his muzzle stretch just a little less out of his head. First thing I thought when I saw that picture is, "Oh god what is that monstrosity?

I personally think it's an improvement over the original one, because it actually differed from being a Sonic and Knuckles hybrid. If it looks weird to anybody, I suggest giving advice for how it could look better, WITHOUT making it look like the recolored face it was before.

Well I'm slowly getting used to it at this point the more I look at it. I'm now curious to see how this turns out.

srb20176.png

Thanks to Motor Roach, KO.T.E now has a slightly more original look! (And more of a real Echinda one too!)

I personally like this look better than the previous one, it looks more original and it looks a lot cooler as well. The only area that really resembles Knuckles a lot is the eyes; although, given that everything else does not it is not as huge of a deal as it would have been with the previous iteration. Whether or not you decide to work more on the eyes and the brow it would not make or break Knockout's overall design in my opinion.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back