srb2.org Addons Section Batch Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Here's a ZIP with all the content of the old depreciated Addons section, for those who want it:

http://mystic.sepwich.com/srb2addons.zip (63.6 MB)

All the files are ZIP files inside another ZIP file, as all I did was put all the files from the web site's directory into another ZIP, so you might want to get a program that supports extracting a lot of files at once.

As a reminder, a lot of the material in this ZIP is horribly out of date, I'm simply putting this file up so some of the older stuff is still available easily on the forums. This ZIP also includes the archive of the 1.08 Addons section as well.

Don't play Molten Caves.

I'm begging you!

Might seem a little odd to ask this now, but scr_coldmetalcaves -never- worked for me (Always the same memory error, blah blah -mb param blah blah). It's probably my biggest "I'm curious" level.

(Before poeple say I'm trollin', Molten Caves is -my- map)

Don't play Molten Caves.

I'm begging you!

Might seem a little odd to ask this now, but scr_coldmetalcaves -never- worked for me (Always the same memory error, blah blah -mb param blah blah). It's probably my biggest "I'm curious" level.

(Before poeple say I'm trollin', Molten Caves is -my- map)
Cold Metal Caves only works with 1.08. But it's not as good as I had imagined it to be (it even got a 7.45 in the OLDC).

And, too late. I've already played it. Your first map?

It'll take 7 mins for me to download, so I'll just say it here instead of checking first.

If you included Metal Sonic, you should try and remove it. The one on my site got updated. If you don't care, then at least people here will read my post and get the latest 1.09.4 version from my site.

It's a batch download of old content, Chaos Zero 64. It's assumed a lot of that is exceptionally out of date. If they want current files they should get them from the Releases section of the forums.

Anyone still got SRB2 v1.08? I want it BADLY(for Chaos mode).

EDIT: Also, is there a way I could get ALL of the May/June 06 SP division levels?

EDIT2: Okay, yeah, I know these things were a bit off-topic, but hey, I couldn't find anywhere else to put this.

Last edited:
Anyone still got SRB2 v1.08? I want it BADLY(for Chaos mode).

EDIT: Also, is there a way I could get ALL of the May/June 06 SP division levels?

1. Try the FAQ section of the MB. There's a link. But beware, chaos mode is horrible beyond imagination.

2. What levels are missing? Apart from Gravity Zone, all of them could be found somewhere, I think.

1. Try the FAQ section of the MB. There's a link. But beware, chaos mode is horrible beyond imagination.

2. What levels are missing? Apart from Gravity Zone, all of them could be found somewhere, I think.
1. I loved chaos mode
2. I can't get the file with them all in it off the MB link. It says the webpage cannot be found. I especially wanted Arid Ruins Zone by Tets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back