Who's Your Favorite Sonic Character? :P

mine is a tie between Shadow and Metal Sonic,i don't know,i just seem to really like robotic characters (Megaman is the reason though...)

Sonic because he's the main character and that matters, or Metal Sonic because he's fun to play as in SRB2.

Both Fang and Blaze are my favorite characters in the franchise. Love Fang because of his mischievous personality and Blaze due to her independence and great characterization overall.

Both Fang and Blaze are my favorite characters in the franchise. Love Fang because of his mischievous personality and Blaze due to her independence and great characterization overall.
I agree, those two purple character are some of my favs.

Especially since Blaze was one of the best female Sonic protagonist (sadly Sega forgot about her)

As for Fang he was a good rival for Sonic on the 8-bits console

Silver, Because he has levitation powers.

Also, I can't draw him for crap...

The Eggman, of course. I think Eggman shows his genius in SA2 the most. In the part where Sonic "dies", he baits Tails into telling him that the emerald that Sonic had was a fake, even though he knew it was a fake all along. Finally, something Eggman does to prove his 300 IQ other than making one shot badniks. He's also great in the TV shows. Especially AOSTH.

Knuckles is definitely my favorite sonic character. I first saw him in Sonic & Knuckles as a kid, and I liked playing as Knuckles more than I liked playing as Sonic, probably because he came second in the title, and two was my favorite number. Also, I thought that he looked really cool and I liked how he could glide. When I played Sonic Adventure DX later on, I was really excited to see that you could play as Knuckles, but was disappointed that he wasn't unlocked from the start. When I did get to play as him though, I admired him because he guarded the master emerald all alone on Angel Island, and he was pretty low energy, but he was also tough (and has a nice voice).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back