Resource icon

Sonic Robo Blast 2 (v2.2.x) Switch Port

I was thinking why not SRB2 for the Wii beacuse the Wii Servers has been closed but the Fans made Custom Servers For The Wii

So I tried going online but anytime I try joining a server one of two things happen. Either the game closes or it says I can't join cause I have files added even though I don't.

Im actually, a lil confused on something. For online, the only option I have for the switch version is "Unlisted mode". Can I only play online through private rooms, or am i missing something to play the other online modes?

I don't think I saw anybody come forward to say they're working on an Xbox One port, so no, not to... my recollection..?

I downloaded v2.2.10 from the homebrew app shop but every time I try opening the game it just crashes immediately when it gets to the sonic team jr logo. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I dont know if I'm ever gonna get a reply, but how would i add mods to the switch port? I cant seem to get them to go into the addons folder, they say the files are "write-protected"

I have created an icon for the switch menu
icono.jpg

I include here the forwarder that I made for you to install it on your switch, you only have to have the SRB2 as it came on github (switch/srb2switch22/srb2switch22.nro) sorry for my english I'm using a translator XD

Here is the forwarder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J6YXXY9GnnyIBCSPO7QPYgGIE2JajfdE/view?usp=share_link

I can't Use certain addons
(EX. when I load sol sestancia the game just closes, but I can still play specific OLDC packs, so the issue may be the vanilla levels being removed, and when i try to load maimy, the game crashes)
, and switching to a custom save set (which lets me save in modded games on all other versions) still marks this version as modified. it would also be nice if opengl was supported, because switch does support that. Id still say that this is one of the best versions that I have played. can't wait for 2.2.13 to come out, if you're still working on this.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back