HDIJ's gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys Extreme headdesk Extreme headdesk Extreme headdesk Extreme headdesk let's go to extreme headdesk hey hey.

Seriously man.
We know it's there, ok?

Arf said:
Hey guys Extreme headdesk Extreme headdesk Extreme headdesk Extreme headdesk let's go to extreme headdesk hey hey.

Seriously man.
We know it's there, ok?

They want to advertise = More popular
It just makes me sad though. D:

Autosaver said:
Arf said:

Seriously man.
We know it's there, ok?

They want to advertise = More popular
It just makes me sad though. D:

uh....no... *scratches head*

Arf made it seem like advertisment now, while a few minutes back Dr.Pepper said their is extreme headdesk for those who want to continue nonsence. We're not user needy thank you.

*EDIT: Though IT really would of not counted as advertisment if Chisuun didn't say "look at the link" (not blamming mind you).

Hey wait a minute, why do you guys still have the HDIJ Moderator rank? I thought that would have been replaced with simply "Moderator" by now, is it just procrastination? :P

Dr.Pepper said:
Hey wait a minute, why do you guys still have the HDIJ Moderator rank? I thought that would have been replaced with simply "Moderator" by now, is it just procrastination? :P

He was only HDIJ moderator.....but I guess they let him keep it so he can post in HDIJ still.

Unless there keeping it...and having a secret plan!MUHAHA!To revive HDIJ!
NO....I'm just being weird. D:

When I saw it was gone, my heart sank...I knew that eventually it would be gone...but...so suddenly...I was suprised. It kinda stinks, but I still love the SRB2MB, and everyone on it...so yeah...I'm sad. :(

Kaysakado said:
Also, Sigsev's Asdf > SRB2MB's HDIJ > Wadbase's EXTRM HDDSK
hey look my site is better than all of yours blablabla sigsev sigsev come to sigsev

Will anyone not do it?
btw read my comic read my comic read my comic

Look, I'm advertising my HDIJ alternative that supposedly is better than HDIJ or anyone else's HDIJ alternative. I would like to cordially ask every young woman who was interested in HDIJ but of whom was disappointed in it's lack of high-level humor to move over to there since it's better than everything else! <3

To be honest, I never actually thought that HDIJ was supposed to be GOOD at all, just a method so that people can keep the silly spam outside of the other forums to prevent issues. I knew HDIJ was horrid to begin with, but I thought that was the point?

well without HDIJ the SRB2 MB will become more sierious which is good i guess...and the forums will be quite...*sigh* i'm board now.

I can still see HDIJ, except it's completely locked.

It was good and everything, but it should be forgotten.

It's indeterminate right now. They might be demoted back to User/Staff, they might just keep the moniker forever as a sort-of status symbol, or they might be promoted to full-fledged mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back